Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spying ayy
Gets denied again for the millionth time than proceeds to attack the first piece of info you see about the server without understanding it in the slightest.....

It's like you just ignore Gabe. Great way to show your trying to improve your attitude.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Lol sorry but even websites like this have some of your information. Pretty sad that this is what it’s come down to for you. Good luck on the lawsuit, it surely won’t happen.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
bruh wtf wrong with you
Sir this a wendy's

dinks isn't the only server to have stuff that ss i know a handful of others that do to or force mic if they suspect u of cheating so why you are bugging about our server is lil ridiculous
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Lol Merry Christmas guys I reported your server for something that's breaking no rules haha I'm so quirky
[Image: b_560x95.png]
what a power move, u can't get unbanned after 18 unban requests so you try to take down the server. I hope u spend the rest of Christmas with ur family instead of attacking a gmod server.

Merry Christmas gamers
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
lol
former admin2
I don't see a point of you making any unban request. Obviously your behavior has not changed at all after all that threads you've created. Go to another Garry's Mod and stay there with your immature behavior. You're not welcome here.
In my years of Garry's Mod, I have never seen someone such as you. Someone who has accused a server owner of breaking ToS with something that OTHER PEOPLE have created AND that nearly EVERY SINGLE server uses. I would like for you to find me one server on Garry's Mod that is alive and active that doesn't use force mic or a screengrab add-on. It's not a matter of "signing" anything. You join the server and therefore give the server owner rights to the info that your computer gives. You're nitpicking and throwing a hissy fit because you got denied *AGAIN*. Stop being immature, grow up, and try to stop being so angry.

Edit: We do not use these screenshots for "marketing purposes". We use them as evidence for banning people.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-25-2019, 01:52 AM)悲しい子ね Wrote: ayy nice shitpost, cunt. cos that helps your side of the argument you fucking hamper

Alrighty, I'll make a serious reply.

If you go to https://www.whatsmyip.org/more-info-about-you/, you can see exactly what information any website you ever connect to, including this one, has access to.

Websites can see:
  • What website you came from
  • What web browser you use
  • The version of that web browser
  • What operating system you use
  • The version of that operating system
  • The TCP socket your host is connected on (IP and source port number)
  • Your screen resolution
  • The IP of your computer as it appears on your home private network
  • Your approximate location via IP Geolocation
By connecting to a website, you automatically forfeit all of this information to the administrators of the website, and they can do whatever they want with it. Same deal with a Garry's Mod server. Information about your Garry's Mod instance is automatically forfeited when you join the server, and by joining the server, you inherently agree to have that information sent to the server. You can't play the game without sending information to the server you are playing on. That is literally how servers work.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide