Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 151 hours and 47 minutes 
https://gyazo.com/0fb0f2f58dbd22846dce53c569f13ede last 30 days and is only to continue to grow :) 

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): everyday after 3pm est (unless I work which varies on days but are usually Tuesday and Fridays from 5-pm est and I only work at most twice a week)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I wanna be able to help the server deal with toxic players who are rdming and mic spamming. I also can help when there is a lack of staff available because more often than not I am on my computer and more often than not can get on easily if there is a situation going on in the server. Help other staff member with ban reports when things get to hectic and need help.

Why you want to help the community: I wanna help because one thing I have noticed is there have been a lot of times when no staff is on and I enjoy playing and would have no problem getting on to help the server. Also I just want to help make the server more enjoyable for everyone and help deal with anyone who disturbs the peace of the server. This is a really fun server and I want to make sure others enjoy it as much as I do.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope :D

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Pog champ in the chat the road to owner begins but in all serious if you dont think I should be trusted please tell me what I still need to improve on so down the line I could be staff
(01-12-2020, 09:10 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
 I wanna be able to help the server deal with toxic players who are rdming and mic spamming. 

if im not mistaking you for someone else,

as far i remember, when you first joined onto the server, you bought donor very quickly after popping up, and you were micspamming and trolling along with some of the other trolls on at that time.
so heres where my question stands: what makes me think you've changed, can i trust you to not egg on any trolls or other people who are wreaking havoc on the server? will i expect any of that to happen again?

for now, its gonna be a +0 for me.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 you have rdmed me while i was afk -.- < Not very trustworthy of you ngl sorry fam// plus you were a troll and just not really trusted material
Cool
forgot to mention, 
you also made a mistake right here for mistaking a mass rdm where instead, it was an rdm + leave, also you have little to no actual forum time here.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
While Trusted is the entry staff role, I have not seen you contribute much to the community. I would make an introduction thread, be more active in the discord server, and make more ban requests. While I've been online I've also seen you troll quite a bit and rdm, which is alarming. As staff you want to set an example for the rest of the community, not add onto the toxicity.

I'm going to -1 for now, I'd like you to respond to criticisms on your application, and if you respond appropriately and overall take them well I may change my vote.

Good luck though.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-12-2020, 09:36 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
 I wanna be able to help the server deal with toxic players who are rdming and mic spamming. 

as far i remember, when you first joined onto the server, you bought donor very quickly after popping up, and you were micspamming and trolling along with some of the other trolls on at that time.
so heres where my question stands: what makes me think you've changed, can i trust you to not egg on any trolls or other people who are wreaking havoc on the server? will i expect any of that to happen again?

I think you are mistaking him for someone else.

I'll throw a +1 in here only because I see potential in you. 
Recently, you've cleaned up your act a lot. Like, a ton. Since I've noticed this and I have seen you actively trying to better your act and just generally your current look on the server, I think you have the potential to be an alright trusted. Personally, I feel as though the Trusted rank is a 'kind of' staff role -- definitely entry-level, it doesn't give you too much room to abuse, it does however give you room to learn. If you can do well during your time as trusted then I'd say my +1 was worth it.

Just, seriously, chill with the meme-ing around. Just a bit, don't be someone else, just be a bit more professional if you want to be taken seriously as a staff member on the server. Actually be active on the forums. I will change my scoring if you don't better yourself soon but, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you will.

by the way yikes on that ban req
(01-12-2020, 09:42 PM)dong Wrote: While Trusted is the entry staff role, I have not seen you contribute much to the community. I would make an introduction thread, be more active in the discord server, and make more ban requests. While I've been online I've also seen you troll quite a bit and rdm, which is alarming. As staff you want to set an example for the rest of the community, not add onto the toxicity.

I'm going to -1 for now, I'd like you to respond to criticisms on your application, and if you respond appropriately and overall take them well I may change my vote.

Good luck though.

Hey thanks for the feedback i understand where you come from I have been on the discord a lot recently and ill try to do more on the forums its not something I done a lot but I can try. I agree that I have trolled a lot in my past but I have changed a lot from what I used to be and i feel this my opportunity to show everyone how much I have changed. But if that requires more time from you I understand.

(01-12-2020, 09:39 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: forgot to mention, 
you also made a mistake right here for mistaking a mass rdm where instead, it was an rdm + leave, also you have little to no actual forum time here.

Hey Poptart while I dont think I was someone who bought donor right away (because I wouldnt waste money on a server I didnt find enjoyable) I wont lie when I first joined the server I was very annoying and a troll so i understand if you dont take what I am saying as genuine but I want to change and have people in this server see me differently from the old me I feel like this is an opportunity  to show that to everyone I have been trying my best lately to be more responsible for my actions and I will continue to try my best to change people opinions. Thanks for the feedback!

(01-12-2020, 09:44 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 09:36 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:

I think you are mistaking him for someone else.

I'll throw a +1 in here only because I see potential in you. 
Recently, you've cleaned up your act a lot. Like, a ton. Since I've noticed this and I have seen you actively trying to better your act and just generally your current look on the server, I think you have the potential to be an alright trusted. Personally, I feel as though the Trusted rank is a 'kind of' staff role -- definitely entry-level, it doesn't give you too much room to abuse, it does however give you room to learn. If you can do well during your time as trusted then I'd say my +1 was worth it.

Just, seriously, chill with the meme-ing around. Just a bit, don't be someone else, just be a bit more professional if you want to be taken seriously as a staff member on the server. Actually be active on the forums. I will change my scoring if you don't better yourself soon but, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you will.

by the way yikes on that ban req

Thanks Noire and yeah last night was crazy I made a mistake lol

(01-12-2020, 09:36 PM)Evee Wrote: -1 you have rdmed me while i was afk -.- < Not very trustworthy of you ngl sorry fam// plus you were a troll and just not really trusted material
Thanks for the feedback Ill work on reforming and wont rdm when you are afk anymore
@J@CK XDDD based on your responses I'm going to change my vote to a +1. You have potential like Noire said, it'll be a gamble, but if your application gets accepted I hope that you can make the most of it. Again, good luck
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
-1 you don’t stand out & rarely see you on the server.
(01-12-2020, 10:35 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 you don’t stand out & rarely see you on the server.

Thanks for the feedback but I have been on a lot recently maybe we are missing each other? Ill try to stand out more although sadly I think I am known for reason I wish I wasent which I am trying to change!