Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Change Discussion
After a couple weeks, the changes have gone live. If you have not gone through the list of changes, you can find them here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nuary-2020

For now, this thread will serve as a simple yet informative discussion about the recent changes. What you like, dislike, or want to see in the near future. I only ask that you be reasonable, and keep discussions civil. No need to derail the thread, as that doesn't help me at all. Almost every weapon changed is going to be moderated here.

So please understand that moving forward. With that being said, I do hope people enjoy these changes. As I will try to do these whenever I can down the line.

~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
deagle is very good yes
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Mp7 snipes are for pros only now. change my mind.

Scope Dot Comparison:
[Image: hl2_duA5jxuamK.png]
vs
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-25-2020, 03:50 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Mp7 snipes are for pros only now. change my mind.

Scope Dot Comparison:
[Image: hl2_duA5jxuamK.png]

Noted. I'll be creating a Spreadsheet to put these on, and will try to look into them whenever I get the chance.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Weapons that still have the ammo glitch:
Locomotive
M14
TEC-9
[Image: FFERfgY.jpg]
Was this part of the update?
please tone down the p90 mag
(01-25-2020, 07:47 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: [Image: FFERfgY.jpg]
Was this part of the update?

Not that I know of
An awp bodyshot wont kill someone on booze
(01-30-2020, 07:00 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: An awp bodyshot wont kill someone on booze

That's weird. I did not make adjustments to either of these.