Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck all of the TTT upper staff(mods not included). Cya
perhaps next time you shouldn't excessively joke around with commands meant to be used for staffing after being warned multiple times and learn how to take constructive criticism without having to cry and be passive-aggressive about it afterward. We all need to learn when it's time to be serious and when it's not. We all learn from our mistakes. I wish you luck in your next endeavors, wherever that may be.
+1 i actually like all the admins but +1
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(02-03-2020, 07:50 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: +1 i actually like all the admins but +1

-1 ^
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(02-03-2020, 07:50 PM)Gabe Wrote: perhaps next time you shouldn't excessively joke around with commands meant to be used for staffing after being warned multiple times and learn how to take constructive criticism without having to cry and be passive-aggressive about it afterward. We all need to learn when it's time to be serious and when it's not. We all learn from our mistakes. I wish you luck in your next endeavors, wherever that may be.

Yeah, I guess that excessively means 2 times? I love when I see the !explode * and the !tp * in chat. Kinda looks like people excessively joking around with commands meant to be used for staffing.
(02-03-2020, 07:50 PM)Gabe Wrote: perhaps next time you shouldn't excessively joke around with commands meant to be used for staffing after being warned multiple times and learn how to take constructive criticism without having to cry and be passive-aggressive about it afterward. We all need to learn when it's time to be serious and when it's not. We all learn from our mistakes. I wish you luck in your next endeavors, wherever that may be.

From my understanding, recently admins were on while a player was grapple hook exploiting and no one said a word to said player. Did any of yall give yourselves a strike for selective staffing/favoritism?
(02-03-2020, 07:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

From my understanding, recently admins were on while a player was grapple hook exploiting and no one said a word to said player. Did any of yall give yourselves a strike for selective staffing/favoritism?

hey that's me
(02-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

hey that's me

oh you too
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
We should implement a strike system so this will never happen again
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(02-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

hey that's me

oh you too

damn whole gang be exploiting
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
@Mrporky02 just resign
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]