Ingame Name: Hal Jordan 'Green Lantern'

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41421003

Time Played: 16600 minutes ~ 268 Hours

When First Joined: August 16th, 2016 under the name: Slade Wilson 'Deathstroke'
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Slade...145:27015/
Current gametracker player profile:
Hal Jordan 'Green Lantern'
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Hal%2...145:27015/

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST - It is incredibly difficult to give a consistent answer because my availability is based on nonfixed variables, which include but are not limited to: Class load work, specific homework + their deadlines, Army Reserve duty, level of energy if it was a hella busy week, etc.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community: The main reason I am applying for Moderator is to be granted the perm to ban players without having to fill out a ban request. The biggest inconvenience of ban requests for me is that it takes me away from monitoring the server because I am having to gather the correct screenshots, tab in and out to acquire/notate the required player information, and finalizing the report. If I am approved for Moderator, I will not take this position and especially the permission to ban players lightly. I will verify and re-verify to be absolutely sure that the report w/ relevant log is credible and banning is the most appropriate punishment for the committed offense(s).

Why you want to help the community: Because I hate seeing players, who are here to have fun, have their experience on our server ruined by dickheads that break our TTT guidelines for shits and giggles. I strive to make sure, as best I can, that users have an enjoyable experience on our server so that they continue to come back and slowly integrate into our diverse community expanding the social groups within. Additionally, this could bring in prospective donors that could potentially contribute to future content for our server's player-base to enjoy.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I gained my T-Mod rank through donating. (Judge me all you want)

How did you find us?: Server browsing I believe. If I remember correctly, I think I was browsing the server list and came across a server named, "Dinkleberg". I thought the name was a solid meme, which is what led me to join. Clearly, I had such a fantastic time playing here on my first join that I decided to stick around, and I'm damn sure glad I did.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: As you can see, I do not meet the time played requirement outlined under the requirements for promotion to Moderator, however, I am hoping my positive reputation in the community (I believe I have at least) in addition to having no staff abuse accusations/warnings will, in your eyes, make up for that. Also, I have been a part of this server community since 2016 (as a T-mod since December of 2016), and if requested, I will do my best to explain the reasons behind my big gaps in server activity in the last few years. Either way, I will respect the final decision made. If that decision is that I should remain as a T-mod for now, then I will happily continue serving the community as best as I can within the capacity that my staff role allows. Despite all this drama and for lack of a better term, shitstorm, brewing between the lower and senior staff, I still really enjoy this community and love playing with all of you! I have and will always enjoy the memeing around on Discord and just the general fun shit I get to experience with all of you!
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
+1, level headed knows the rules very well. Hal has been here around the same time as me and has experience staffing the TTT server as well as being one of the mods for the darkrp server. He might not meet the time requirements but he’s the best mod candidate.
[Image: a28110ec1c.png]
+1 though he is and always has been good staff, i see no problem letting the recent activity go by seeing as you guys need all you can get right now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
He knows how to mod and he is active. +1
+1 I’d be a lot more concerned over having quality in staff over quantity of hours if I were the admins right now. Hal does have lower time than is normal due to irl, but has the ability to effectively moderate the server. He was a Tmod before I applied and one of the best ones we had and has come back to help out again where he can. The staff team could use another level headed moderator.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for my bro Hal here
Dude knows what hes doing and has been a Tmod for the longest time, I think the move to Mod would suit him just fine.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(02-04-2020, 06:43 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: im pretty sure i removed you from my friends list on steam 2 months ago cause i thought you died

I have Army Reserve drills and annual training that sometimes takes me a way for a while. If I seem inactive and you want to know if I have died, the better way to reach me would be through Discord. Steam sucks dick at letting me know I have unread messages
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
Honestly, I agree with a ton of the things said above in terms of the hours issue, and whenever I'm playing with hal, hes one of the most mature people i've seen. He does his job and does it quick +1 from me.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
I'm a lil torn honestly. On one hand, you're a veteran Trial Staff that has been with the community for over a couple of years now.  The downside, is obviously your activity. I personally will support your application on one condition, and that is you increase your activity while your application is under review. As I think you meet the requirements for being promoted, it's just your activity is lackluster.

All be it, you're just coming back after being gone for a pretty long time. And as I've stated in multiple previous Mod applications, we need more active Moderators present on the server. So get your activity up, and I'll have no issue with supporting this app. Assuming the Admins don't deny this application quickly. I think it'd be smart for them to leave it open for some time, so you can get your time & activity up.

+1* (for when and if he increases his active playtime.)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think you're a great guy. I really enjoy talking to you and I think you're a very competent staff member.
However, I don't think it's right for you to appear and reappear randomly and then ask for a promotion. I'd like to see you be more active on the server then, I'd love to +1 you. I understand that you're apart of the military, thanks for that but I'd love to see you more active.
So, as of now.

-1 due to unpredictability as far as activity goes.