SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:79664089) 

Time Played: 371+ hours
Alcoholic-183.95
Pink Panther-53.78
Robby the Robot-22.77
Clueless Gamer-23.47
Gir-69.02
Darth vapor-13.53
 (These are just the names i can remember off the top of my head)

When First Joined: April 12, 2018 Based off of my most played name

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MWF 4pm-10, T TH 4-10pm but only on certain days, weekend: noon to 12pm (Eastern standard time)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I can be active for extended periods, and i have been very active recently so I'm on a lot of the time when the server has players on it. If I'm not on I'm in classes, doing homework, or at work, but i have been really trying to be more active recently and have a place in the community. I am more than willing to do reports, i used to enjoy doing them on my old ttt server back in the day. I would love to be able to help out, i am active sometimes and there are no staff on, not that thats the reason I'm applying but it does happen, I could be helpful in this situation to handle the reports and prevent people from rdming.

Why you want to help the community: I have been playing ttt for a long time, i enjoy this server and i have spent what feels like a great deal of time on it, even though some peoples hours are exponentially higher than mine. I used to play on a different ttt server a while back, and i had the privilege of being staff on that server, reports are just something i enjoy doing, not sure why but i loved them and loved being a staff member. I had an amazing time helping the community and enforcing the servers rules, making the server and game more enjoyable for everyone. Then the server shut down for certain reasons and i wasn't sure what i was going to do, so i went to find another ttt server and magically stumbled upon Dinklebergs. I love this community and all the staff, i have spent loads of time with most of them but i have taken breaks for extended periods of time and changed my name loads of times(which is why my hours are divided like such) so i never felt like i could apply for staff or get as involved as i was with my previous servers community. But now i am ready,excited and anxious to become part of staff on a ttt server again

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of but if i have it would be for something unreasonably stupid like changing my name in game 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Story above answers question  

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes 

Other: I have been waiting a long time to apply for staff here  and id love to hear feedback/ comments from people/staff. Thank you for reading :)
This is your first post on the forums...might wanna get more involved in forums before you apply. and are you even in the discord?
Alright my guy so here are some things 1. this is your first post on the forums ik from experience bc i posted my app request with my 2nd ever post that this really wont work you have to be more active on here and the discord make an introduction in that thread and other things and 2. you have no experience with making ban request starting making thos when you can and get more experience that way +0 this just aint the time my man.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
When I was staff, I was on quite a bit with you. You seemed to have a firm grasp of the rules and when to gag/mute people when I was only one on. I recommend that you get some more forum time and make some ban req. As of now +0.
-1 as penguin above has stated, this is your first forum post. leading me to question whether or not you're even familiar with how to even format a ban request. 
and applying for staff doesnt necessarily mean having 100+ hours on. and i havent been on for the last 1-2 weeks, but i've never seen you on once when i was on the server.

also forgot to mention, if you've just gotten back from a period of inactivity or a large timespan, say 2 months, i dont think you can really use the time gained from previous accounts if you dont have a clear understanding of how any rules may have or not changed

sadly.. no, i cannot trust you as of now.
gather some more time in the forums, and get to know people first. then we'll see.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well, everyone has really stated most of what needs to be said here. I think you should work on your community involvement, including forums and discord. Post some suggestions, etc, etc.
As for you in the server, I love playing with you! You're fun and you have a nice grasp on the rules that we have on Dink's. While I don't think you're quite ready for staff yet, I do think you would become an amazing staff member in the near future.
I do genuinely enjoy playing with you, and I think you're a great dude, but like the people above me said.. I don't think you're entirely ready yet. I would first make an introduction thread, then do a few ban requests if you're able to. I can even help you out with them if you'd like. If this does get denied don't get discouraged man, I do however believe you'd make a fine staff member within the next few months
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Please keep comments relevant to the thread. Anyone is allowed to comment on staff applications with information that pertains to the application.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey Robby! Just a few things that you need to improve on if you want to become a trusted in the near future

- Be more active on Forums and Discord,  On the Forums make ban requests and interact with people in different threads, it helps your reputation a lot. and on Discord be active there to chat with folks.  Doing those 2 things can help your chances outside the server.
      - Be a little more cognizant of in game activities and alert staff if someone is breaking rules.  (You might already do this, but this is my perspective so take it with a grain of salt)

The good things are that you are active, know the rules, and are friendly towards people in game.  Just another month or 2 and I will happily +1 your app.

But for the mean time it's a -1 from me.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
This application has been denied.

Thank you for your interest in staff, but as others have said, I would like to see more involvement in the community as well.  Also, it was brought to my attention that there were issues with you understanding how donor commands work which led to an issue on server, I would recommend taking some time to understand the commands you have and how they are used properly.

With that being said, feel free to reapply on 3/9/2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~