Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted
Ingame Name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:83739310

Time played: 480 hours

When first joined: I think I first started playing on this server in 2016 or 2015. I took a break from Gmod and I started playing on the server again around a year ago.

Availability: I'm on most nights after I work and on the weekends. I work Monday though Friday so most of my activity is late night on the weekdays and pretty much when I feel like it on the weekends. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I think I know the rules pretty well and I can apply them fairly, I've been playing here long enough that I know the ins and outs of the server. I have also noticed that when I am on during the later hours there is not much staff on. This might have to do with me being on the West Coast and this server being on the East coast but I don't know.  I would like to be able to help with the late night hours and actually start contributing to the server. 

Why do you want to help the community: This is pretty much the only server I play on. Recently I've noticed the lack of staff members on and I believe I can help fill that role (not meant to be a knock on current staff). I like playing on this server a lot and I would like to keep it going. 

Have you been previously banned: As far as I know I have never been banned. 

Have you previously applied for staff: No.

How did you find us: I played a lot of gmod back in the day and settled on this server. When I came back a year ago I looked through my history and decided to play here again because I enjoyed it so much in 2016. 

Other: I've had a couple issues with people here. I understand that I could have conducted myself better during these problems and I hope that the issues we have had in the past are done. If not, I would like to apologize to @MilkManFromMars  for being stubborn and trolling you. I enjoyed playing with you before we had our problem and I would like to have fun with you again. It seems like we are cool now, but I thought I would bring it up because it seems relevant to becoming trusted. I would like to start adding to this community instead of just playing on the server. 

If anybody has any suggestions on what I can do better, or what I can do to make my trusted application stronger, Id love to hear them. I wont be upset if my application gets denied so hearing any criticism would be great. Thanks for the read!
You put in your steam 64 id. You are supposed to use your steam32 id STEAM_0:1:83739310
(02-10-2020, 12:21 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: You put in your steam 64 id. You are supposed to use your steam32 id STEAM_0:1:83739310

Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.
I'm gonna place a +0 since we have some good and bad times together but I can't say since it's been rare for us to be online at the same time.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

-1 I know that you know the rules and that you do love this server, but i have also noticed you act out in ways that weren't mentioned in your app. I need and i think we all need a trusted that is gonna have our backs when things go down. Unfortunately i have witnessed you join in with trolls that appear on server and so on. I would like to see you better yourself towards others and would like to see you take a seriouse stance next time a troll group shows up.  I do look forward to your response.

Thankyou for reading and Lets Make TTT Great Again
Please make sure you take the time to fill out the Trusted Scenario questions, found here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(02-10-2020, 12:45 AM)Futa Renamon Wrote: -1 I know that you know the rules and that you do love this server, but i have also noticed you act out in ways that weren't mentioned in your app. I need and i think we all need a trusted that is gonna have our backs when things go down. Unfortunately i have witnessed you join in with trolls that appear on server and so on. I would like to see you better yourself towards others and would like to see you take a seriouse stance next time a troll group shows up.  I do look forward to your response.

Thankyou for reading and Lets Make TTT Great Again

Fair enough. I do have a tendency to mess around a bit and I could draw the line earlier and take it seriously. Thanks for the response, Ill try to work on that.

(02-10-2020, 12:49 AM)Avi Wrote: Please make sure you take the time to fill out the Trusted Scenario questions, found here.

Got it!

(02-10-2020, 12:37 AM)Shinobicat Wrote: I'm gonna place a +0 since we have some good and bad times together but I can't say since it's been rare for us to be online at the same time.

Thanks for the response. Hope to play with you more in the future.
Neutral. I'm just putting this here if anyone needs to see it.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/thund...145:27015/

The only thing I would like you to do is make an introduction and probably make some player reports. Now, you're not new here but your first thread is this application. I don't know you and I don't know if you're dedicated either. But nonetheless, good luck.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I wasn’t going to comment about our issues, but I will say that I haven’t played in an insanely long amount of time, so I doubt our issues could even still be considered a concern. Haven’t played anytime recently to +/- just wanted to say that all that is in the past. No clue if it’s still an issue.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I like that you've got a level head. You're really funny and quite involved in the server.
That being said, I don't think you're ready for staff quite yet. This server, as much as I love it (I guess), has got a large group of trusted's that are... very edgy? Sometimes you fall into this group and it doesn't bode well for us to accept someone who acts the way I see you act.

I love you as a person and you're pretty funny a good bit of the time, but our current staff team is trying to strive to be a bit more "serious". As serious as a TTT staff team can be, at least. Honestly, I'm not sure about that with you.

I'll remain neutral on this simply because I want to know what you're gonna do with the information that's being given to you in this thread.