Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eh, Why not?
Ingame Name: killerZoreo ([Red]killerZoreo, ChokeMeGrandpa, Choke Me Grandpa, [test]ChokeMeGrandpa)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Time Played: 68 hours and 46 minutes according to the server

When First Joined: January, 9, 2019 

Availability (EST): Monday - Thursday 6pm - 11pm  Friday 6pm - 1am  Saturday 2pm - 3am  Sunday 2pm - 11pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Master)

What can you do to help the community?: Whenever I get on the server, there is a 50% chance of there being staff on, meaning that there are quite a bit of time when there is no staff on the server. I should be able to fill in some of these times. I also have experience with commands as staff on TTT with about 500 hours of staffing experience.

Why do you want to help the community?: WI have always enjoyed being a part of PH and I have started getting back into the gamemode and Im hoping that I can help out and fill in some of the staffless times.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Ive been a good boy on ph

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Not for PH

How did you find us?: My old server died and cg was too big of a comunity for me so I looked at other ph servers and found dinks.

Other:
+1 from me they are a ttt moderator and a trusted member of the community. right now we lack active staff members and this would be an ideal candidate for trusted. (I am currently inactive and havent had the chance to check gametracker yet)
[Image: giphy.gif]
First matt, an ex admin, and now a highly regarded moderator moving to the PH side? Never in my years.. are you guys SURE TTT is better?

+1, this man knows what hes doing, and is an excellent person. I am confident that he will be a good pick for the position.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide

I don't feel like you're familiar enough with PH rules and Guidelines. 

Last week I was on server with you and a player said the N word, and you instantly gagged them after them saying it once. You are not wrong that we as a community do not allow this word, however within PH we have a Warn then punish procedure. The exception being is if they are spamming it either in voice or chat, other than that it's a warn then gag/mute. 

I brought this to your attention while you were on server and shortly after you went back to TTT. 

I understand you're a TTT Moderator, and it's fantastic that you want to be more involved on various servers. 

Another concern is that you barely exceed the requirements, if you had 80+ hours on server I would have been at least a +0 on your application as I would be more confident in your involvement in PH.  

Best of luck to you mate, I do believe you can do well on PH but I suggest getting a bit more familiar with how we run things. 
I'm going to stay neutral here but I want to make this comment. Over my time here I have seen several people try to staff both servers and If I'm honest, I have never seen it work. People either stay on one server almost all the time, completely resign from one server or stop staffing both servers cause the stress gets to them. That is what history has shown. This place is stressful on both sides and I don't want you to burn out as both servers need good staff as they are being lost. 

That being said, you certainly have experience staffing and adapting to ph rules from ttt isn't all that hard at all. The only other thing I have to say is time since I feel it should be higher but again you come from a mod position on ttt so it's not a huge issue to me. 

Good luck to ya bud!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(02-13-2020, 07:29 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:

I don't feel like you're familiar enough with PH rules and Guidelines. 

Last week I was on server with you and a player said the N word, and you instantly gagged them after them saying it once. You are not wrong that we as a community do not allow this word, however within PH we have a Warn then punish procedure. The exception being is if they are spamming it either in voice or chat, other than that it's a warn then gag/mute. 

I brought this to your attention while you were on server and shortly after you went back to TTT. 

I understand you're a TTT Moderator, and it's fantastic that you want to be more involved on various servers. 

Another concern is that you barely exceed the requirements, if you had 80+ hours on server I would have been at least a +0 on your application as I would be more confident in your involvement in PH.  

Best of luck to you mate, I do believe you can do well on PH but I suggest getting a bit more familiar with how we run things. 
I understand where you are coming from. Some rules on ph are more strict and others are less strict. I need to pay better attention to these.

(02-13-2020, 07:35 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: I'm going to stay neutral here but I want to make this comment. Over my time here I have seen several people try to staff both servers and If I'm honest, I have never seen it work. People either stay on one server almost all the time, completely resign from one server or stop staffing both servers cause the stress gets to them. That is what history has shown. This place is stressful on both sides and I don't want you to burn out as both servers need good staff as they are being lost. 

That being said, you certainly have experience staffing and adapting to ph rules from ttt isn't all that hard at all. The only other thing I have to say is time since I feel it should be higher but again you come from a mod position on ttt so it's not a huge issue to me. 

Good luck to ya bud!
I see what you mean. It is very rare to see people successfully be active staff on two of the servers at once. As staff on one and a player on the other right now, I feel that the balancing I am currently doing shows that I can manage staff on both. I also understand where you are coming from with the whole burning out thing. I feel that I have been able to maintain my sanity and not be burned out so far with some really stressful TTT moments and a few stressful PH moments. I feel that I can work with both without getting burned out.
I believe you can balance both 
Just like the ph players that go to TTT 
You are qualified and with the help of other staff in ph
, could be a real asset to the team.

As a trusted you dont always get things right and always learning and I dont expect  you get things straight away. Learning as you go  Heart

1+  Ph do need some active staff and you already know the main rules like gag / mute
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
He's a great TTT staff member, ttt requires much more attention and maturity as a staff member, so I see no reason why he woulden't be great as a prophunt staff member.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I love this for Killer. Killer is amazing at his job as a TTT moderator and I have no doubt that he would make a great PH trusted. +1 for this man.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(02-13-2020, 07:35 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: I'm going to stay neutral here but I want to make this comment. Over my time here I have seen several people try to staff both servers and If I'm honest, I have never seen it work. People either stay on one server almost all the time, completely resign from one server or stop staffing both servers cause the stress gets to them. That is what history has shown. This place is stressful on both sides and I don't want you to burn out as both servers need good staff as they are being lost. 

Good luck to ya bud!

i was admin on ph and moderator on ttt and murder and kept decent activity on all 3 until i had to leave
[Image: giphy.gif]