Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 10d 3h 26m and counting

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): everyday after 3pm est (unless I work which varies on days but are usually Tuesday and Fridays from 5-pm est and I only work at most twice a week)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel like I can help when there is a lack of staff on especially later at night because I stay up late so I can hop on and staff server also i feel like having the ability to slay people who rdm and make the server more toxic would be a nice bonus for me to have. I know how to do ban request so i can take care of those if no mods are on as well. 
Why you want to help the community: This server has been on a spiral and it sucks to see cause I really enjoy playing on it. I want to do what i can to help the server go back into the right direction and I feel like this is a good start. I dont want to have and try to find another server so I will do what I can to make the server more enjoyable for to others and dont have to deal with trolls and toxic players who ruin the fun. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I took the steps I was told to when my app was denied last month, I up my playtime and became more active on the forums and discord. I feel like I deserve this entry level staff position I wanna do my best for the server so let me here your thoughts :D 
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1 competent guy, fun to play with and knows the rules

----
edit cause I don't feel like posting another thread and I was too lazy to actually write something up last night.

Okay, so I personally think J@ck is a good pick for our next trusted. As I said earlier, he knows the rules and has a good head on his shoulders. He's shown us that he's grown since his last application's denial. At the beginning of his return to the server he seemed intent on becoming staff and I was very, very sceptical. We made jokes about he was 'The Least Toxic Person' I knew, ironic, yes. However, since that time I've gotten to know Jack. He's toned down his toxicity like tenfold. He knows the rules on the server and he does actually want to be staff and I respect that. He was denied and he didn't give up, so I think we should give him a shot. Good luck man!
(02-15-2020, 12:21 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: +1 competent guy, fun to play with and knows the rules

thanks for the support

(02-15-2020, 12:23 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 12:21 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: +1 competent guy, fun to play with and knows the rules

thanks for the support

I like J@ck and I think he would be a good trusted. He does not have any problems with other people that I know of and I think he knows the rules well enough to be a good trusted. My only suggestion is that he drinks more water. +1
+1 I've seen you gain a lot more forum time since your last app, and from my experiences you've improved as of last time, not to mention assisting staff on several accounts  with ban requests and trolls while not overstepping your boundaries as a donor.

Though imo, I dont think you (and anyone else who applies) should clog up your staff app by posting any thanks. Just a +1 is enough to show your gratitude. You should save posting again for when people have actual questions regarding any behavioral issues or whatnot, so it's easier to navigate through everyone's input on it.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-15-2020, 12:40 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 12:23 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

thanks for the support

I like J@ck and I think he would be a good trusted. He does not have any problems with other people that I know of and I think he knows the rules well enough to be a good trusted. My only suggestion is that he drinks more water. +1

thanks dude

-1 the 8th of this month you were in a vc making accusations about Avi. Basically saying she was twisiting porky words to use against him on the forums (w/o proof.) This happened infront of multiple staff members in that vc. A couple days ago you rdmed cake who literally just said in admin chat that she is keeping every report that isn't a guest now due to work effecting how long she can play. When she forgave i asked what happened ashe said you were in vc saying shit cuz she wanted to keep it so to appease you she forgave it. So yeah imma keep that -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-15-2020, 10:01 AM)Near Wrote: -1 the 8th of this month you were in a vc making accusations about Avi. Basically saying she was twisiting porky words to use against him  on the forums (w/o proof.) This happened infront of multiple staff members in that vc. A couple days ago you rdmed cake who literally just said in admin chat that she is keeping every report that isn't a guest now due to work effecting how long she can play. When she forgave i asked what happened ashe said you were in vc saying shit cuz she wanted to keep it so to appease you she forgave it. So yeah imma keep that -1

Oh wow ok that wasent the intent I was going for and avi came and messaged me and i explained stuff to her I never tried to say things to make her seem like a bad admin in fact she has only been kind to me and when i first got denied she told me to try again and its ok that i was denied so thats not at all what I was trying to do things with porky felt unfair is all it had nothing to do with avi herself and putting her in a bad light. Regarding cake I cant read admin chat and did not know that she ended up forgiving me and i was not saying stuff to make sure I just said did not know how she was feeling and I felt bad. i still slayed myself the next round typing kill in console because i knew i deserved it. thanks for the feedback though

(02-15-2020, 12:21 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: -snip-

bump i wrote something else
-1 from me unfortunately. You did do a lot of things to improve yourself and your up time. But unfortunately i don't believe you have the right mind set for this atm. You spent a good chunk of time arguing with applications and staff. I ask that you wait another month and really process how you handle things. I don't need my fellow staff memeber mishandling a situation out of frustration and anger while i am on. We are trying to make TTT great again and for that I need you at your best. I do look forward to your response and your gameplan