Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch For Mod
Remember this?
So that was a fucking lie (image stopped working)

Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: around 532 hours (courtesy of ingame timer and asian math skills)

When First Joined: 06-01-2019 (made an actual noticeable appearance last year in the beginning of summer)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i can get on 1-2 a day afterschool and weekends vary. EST

Rank Desired: MODERATOR

Current Rank: TEST MODERATOR

What can you do to help the community: I can continue to do what i've always done when i was on the server most of the time: staff. 
Except this time, going about it with the proper mindset, acknowledgement of how a moderator should act, and the more ease of access moderator commands to prevent any serious delays when dealing with trolls, hackers, and the like on the server if im on my own. The time since my last application (which was such a clusterfuck i knew from the get-go it was too early and at a bad time) has given me plenty of reason to iron out the issues regarding the issues of my past incidents such as being a catalyst for the stricter rules on joke commands and the formal implementation of the TTT Staff Strike System. All while gaining the confidence to act appropriately when regarding more serious cases such as obscure hackers without cracking under any pressure.

Why you want to help the community: I keep finding myself wanting to come back after taking minor breaks right before major community issues. (this type of stuff keeps happening when i take a temporary leave from the server, im probably cursed.) I probably don't act like it (sometimes, most of the time) but i care a lot about this server even if i sound or act immature when dealing with people.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
DENIED (MOD)
ACCEPTED (TMOD)
ACCEPTED (TRUSTED)

How did you find us?: First gmod server i ever joined, saw it in the browser.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Do i really have to fill this out again? i filled it out last time with absolute confidence and certainty of what to do in those specific situations, all while referencing the motd and staff guidelines.

Other: My last mod app also gave me some more experience on when to joke and when not to go too far.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
youve made some fuck ups but i think you have grown alot you are judging situations far better then in the past +1 you absolutely have what it takes to be mod.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 Poptart for president 2032 He's been great on the server and very helpful to those that needs it.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

Lots of stuff has been posted today and yesterday so bump!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 still gets upsets sometimes over things you shoulden't but in general means to do good I think.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+0

I'll be honest, I haven't been as active as I used to be. When I am on, it's not often that you're on with me. When we are on together it seems to be only in passing.
On the bright side, it does seem as though you have been active, and it's not empty hours playing on the server. You've actively been making ban requests as well.

All in all, I don't know what to do, not because of my inactivity, but I just there's just a wave of uncertainty when it comes to supporting or opposing your application. That being said, good luck with your application.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I am going to +0.

I really like you Mitch you're a great staff member and your fun to play with, but i think at the moment we need mods that are going to be on a lot and have consistent play time and involvement on the server and personally i think you may be too "up and down" to become a mod at the moment, by that i mean you seem to play so much that you burn yourself out and then will not be on for a long period of time.

Earlier this month you made a post saying that you wouldn't be on as much starting from march for various reasons but if you've changed your mind and think you'll be able to handle extra responsibilities and help the server out even more than you already do and keep up your activity on the server and in the community at a stable level then i will happily change this to a +1.

Good luck buddy I hope you prove me wrong <3

(P.s it was so hard not to just say "+1 he is Mitch")
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Quote:-snip-
I get the whole idea that you dont think I'll be able to juggle my time on and off the server, but my post about me being gone was at a time where stuff had been going down and I was in a bad place at school. 
However, during that time of inactivity I was still frequenting the forums and the discord while I took a break. Believe it or not, when I had declared inactivity, after I got back on for awhile, I noticed that I was just going through a small phase and that I wasnt really bored when I got back into playing.
But now I know for sure that I'm only going to be slightly held back in March, and that's just for the new games coming out. I know people want mods that can be at the ready incase serverside shit goes down, and tbh.. I just happen to be on at different times than usual. But you definitely wont see me going in the dark with no means of communication.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Cactus basically laid out the response I was gonna use.

It will be a +0 from me now. You are good at what you do and I think we all here can say that we are thankful for your service. In my opinion, I just do not know if it is the time for you to become a Moderator just yet. The being inactive post that you created at the beginning of the month is not a factor in my decision, because we all have times where we just do not know if we are gonna be on the server on a consistent basis.

Do not take what I said above the wrong way because I still believe you are an excellent Test Moderator and in due time you will be a moderator. Keep plowing bro, I am gonna support you all the way!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Even though he was kind of mean to me the other day, plus 1. Active, makes plenty of ban requests, and does his job the way he should.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions