Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs
Recent-most TTT Server Change:

2/1/2024 Summer Update
NEW
PS2 Loadout fix
Updated Stuff
Queue System - New automatic volume control to attempt and make loud queues less painful.
Damage logs - Now show T Turrets shooting in death scenes.
Updated Weapons
Springmine - Now works when picked up and pushed into someone, also the yare now invisible to all players expect for traitors. 
Chicken - Hopefully fixed the bug where you would sometime loose your sound using them

[Image: b_560x95.png]
2/26/2020
Hello everyone. I recently looked at a recent suggestion and decided it would be a good idea to have a centralized place to act as a changelog of any and all server-related changes. The main post will provide links to various things related to this changelog and will also display the recent-most change. I will attempt to keep this list updated as often as possible. Don't feel afraid to remind me as I am quite forgetful. Following a further suggestion, I have also decided to create a Trello page to document what we will be working on. It is mainly a tool for me and other admins to keep track of anything we can do, but it is publicly view-able to all.

3/14/2020 
  • Removed ttt_bank_b3 & ttt_bank_b13 as they were together in a single map pack. Replaced with a singular version of ttt_bank_b13 so there are no longer 2 different bank maps.
  • Replaced ttt_simple_otat1 with ttt_simple_dinks. Fixes an exploit in the map.
  • Added a re-arm script for ttt_alspenthouse
  • Replaced ttt_mc_dolls_xn with ttt_mc_dolls_dinks. Removes the door to the tester that was causing annoyance and anger within the playerbase.
  • Added ttt_gamerpark_final
  • Added ttt_hazard_dinks
  • Re-added Hit Numbers back
  • Added a Russian roulette gun to the Crate of Dumb Garbage
  • Mapvote cooldown increased from 10 to 15.

3/24/2020 
  • Replaced the current mapvote with a new version as the old version was failing to change the map occasionally. 

Please ignore the fact that I am posting this on 4/2/20 haha I have been busy. Remember that the Recent-most change will always be in the original post
3/31/2020
  • Added Better Equipment Menu. The equipment menu can now be edited in the F1 menu and you can now favorite items
  • Added Confetti Gun. Spawns in the crate of Dumb Garbage
  • Leyhitreg was reverted to an older version in an attempt to fix double-registering
4/3/20
[Image: Screenshot_20200403-181452_Chrome.jpg]
Most recent change added to the top of the thread
4/17/2020

The mapvote now has a close button. Thank you to @Battons for this addition.

4/19/2020

Removed ttt_community_pool_2017 because it was causing crashes
5/1/20
[Image: IMG_20200501_123145.jpg]
5/6/20
5/14/20

• Added a server-side script to help detect weird body physics (AKA when a body spazzes out and crashed the server) and help remove them and prevent crashes
7/28/20
Map rotation changes+Removing Thermal Vision
Current Map List
  • Removed thermal vision (causing crashes)
  • Removed canalwarehouse
  • Removed mystery_canyon
  • Removed waterworld_remastered
  • Removed frozen_prison
  • Removed clocktown
  • Swapped mc_dolls with normal dolls
  • Added chaser
  • Added showdown
  • Added aztec_shrine
  • Added clue_2018
  • Added abyss
More changes coming soon!