Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio's Trusted Application
+1, out of a everyone that has applied recently, including myself, Cardio deserves this position. Cardio follows all of the rules and when i see the server errupt into chaos she is calm and collective. She knows all the rules and in my opinion will execute said rules in a proper fashion. I personally am on a mission to make TTT great again and in order to accomplish this goal. I need Cardio on my team.
+0 i haven't been on at the same time as you since my break so dont take this comment to heart, all im saying is if your anything like you were when i left for a bit its a +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Glad your applying, was wondering when this was gonna happen.
I feel like in these current times what dinks server really needs is for people to learn to just chill out sometimes, and just understand that its OK to have fun and mess around sometimes, even if you still get punished for it. I believe from observing your behaviors that you fit that category perfectly and are a shining example for how we should represent ourselves as a community. +1 from me.
-1 is egirl

Just kidding, haven't been on in a hot second, I know, but I have played a lot with her on and she seems overall levelheaded and knowledgeable of the rules. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
  • Active
  • Knows rules
  • Deals with people pretty well
  • Egirl
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 — chill gamer that knows the rules and how to keep situations from blowing out of proportion.
never had any issues other than my rejected date offer :(
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
+1 Honestly all that i was going to say has already been
+1 (for what it's worth from me) always enjoy playing with her and she is very knowledgeable
+1 knows the rules and is a pleasure to be around. Would make great staff
As I said on Lift's thread, I have only been back two weeks but in those two weeks, she's been very chill. Def a +1 from me because she is part of the late-night crew and can mess around and act stupid with everyone but also knows the rules and follows them very well.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.