Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MiniMe2001's Mod App
Ingame Name: MiniMe2001, Cotton Candy Boy, General Iroh II, Emperor Nero, Polar Bear, Nico Di Angelo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: Someone upwards of 15 weeks in game playtime

When First Joined: March 28th 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most times really now.

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod 

What can you do to help the community: I can handle ban request and ban hackers when needed without having to just karma ban and risk them getting on again later. I can also handle trolls and mass rdmers when I am on. 

Why you want to help the community: Cause I've been here forever, seen it's ups and downs, been a part of some of the ups and downs and want to help make it better any way I can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ni-s-unban

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Looking through servers, found this one, stayed.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Got my 1k wins :)
+1 op player, great staff/guy and deserves a promotion!! I can also
+1 Minie is always on and is always helpful in moderating, the only thing stopping him/her from being the best staff they can be is the moderator rank. I believe he/she will be able to efficiently help handle trolls, hackers, and hecklers. If you wanna help me make TTT great again. Then you'll give minie mod
+1 he's the cutest person on the server plus he's the best staff just give him his rank he does everything perfectly.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 very good at his job and if i recall a former mod so he has the experience ez decision
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 great staff and even better player. I hadn’t seen your bans due to those occurring in my absence and those just made me laugh. In my opinion, no reason not to get mod
Bump this as well
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 back when i used to be active mini was the best at dealing with trolls and finding hackers.
+1 great guy, always friendly, always willing to help out, honestly just give my boy mini his mod rank <3 he has earned it
[Image: giphy.gif]
Bump