Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio's Trusted Application
Little bump. Decision to be made tomorrow at the latest.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-29-2020, 10:59 PM)Cardio Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is how you respond to people who do the classic "egirl, must harass" type situations, i've seen you get pretty upset from these kind of trolls. How would you, if given trusted, respond to these kind of situations? <3

I don't think I really get upset when someone harasses me for being an "egirl". Usually, I ignore the trolls. I've played Garry's Mod for a long time and learned to not take anything seriously since these types of situations are to be expected in the gamer world. You probably heard me respond (like the fat meme I act, jokingly) with a tone where you thought I was upset but I only say things like that to lighten the mood for myself and everyone else. But then again, if I was truly upset with a person, I'd probably ask the person to kindly shut the fUcK up and play the game instead of focusing on my gender/voice.

More bumb
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the team!
[Image: b_560x95.png]