Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T Baiting
Constant t baiting should be considered trolling. It is a pain in the ass and puts players in a position where they die trying to kill someone and can't report them because you cant slay for t baiting. It also lets people get away round after round with breaking testers and health stations with little punishment other than the possibility of death.
Na T-baiting is just part of the game and there are already enough rules as is, adding rules to prevent T baiting is just gonna make it even more confusing and restrict the fun for long time players. If I can't T-bait the shit out of laced and @Fozzy and get away with it then i'm just gonna opt not to play.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Could've sworn we chalked continued t-baiting as trolling....
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I think the term you all are looking for is 'Karma-Baiting' and yes, I think it should be punishable by slays. Especially if it gets the wrong person killed for killing the t-baiter.

and it'd have to be constant.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Some cases very well can be already within the rules

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I thought excessive t baiting is considered trolling and was punishable tbh
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
If I ever ran into a case of karma baiting or someone going out of their way to t bait specific players round after round I’d punish for it
Oh wow, ruining other peoples fun for one persons amusement, very nice, very productive. Tell you what, next time you're found out doing that your karma will be put just on the brink of being karmabanned and then people will T-bait you, make you crossfire people etc etc. see how you like the bullshit.

Or is it suddenly a bad thing then that your "fun" now is being impeded? Well too bad that is what you are doing to a lot of other players, either none of its allowed, or all of its allowed! Stop being a dick with the justification being "isz fun 2 meh lol", you should always strive to say "Isz fun 2 meh n ol ppls hear"

*BTW I am down for stricter behavior directed towards people who do this, just a little rant post for the people who karma-bait
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Honestly would consider it trolling if it's constantly being done since their goal is to make people shoot them or kos them. Just so they can go tBaItainG iSnT KoSaBLe
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i rarely tbait anymore ive only used it to stop people from constantly following me