Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we remove minecraft?
(03-17-2020, 11:13 PM)the shrowl Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:24 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I could fix the spawns tbh

No removal tho it is popular unfortunately

popular ≠ good

I mean yeah that's why I said unfortunately. However I am currently looking into a mapvote that can potentially solve the "overplayed map" issue we've been having. More info on that later though.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
24/7 Minecraft B5 please
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Personally I really like Minecraft. I used to play it a ton and its honestly my favorite map.
minecraft map is played alot because it's a great map. I was actually good friends with (=CG=) Finniespin. He's the guy that made the map. We were in a community called ConjointGaming at the time, long and gone now though, I'd hate to see this well made map go...
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(03-18-2020, 12:17 AM)SNAK Wrote: minecraft map is played alot because it's a great map. I was actually good friends with (=CG=) Finniespin. He's the guy that made the map. We were in a community called ConjointGaming at the time, long and gone now though, I'd hate to see this well made map go...

And crummycradle, rooftops, dolls, and terrortrain are all good maps because they are played so much?

It isn't that I directly hate minecraft, but it is okay, but that is a far shot from being good, and it is not very good for full servers.

(03-17-2020, 11:20 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: popular ≠ good

I mean yeah that's why I said unfortunately. However I am currently looking into a mapvote that can potentially solve the "overplayed map" issue we've been having. More info on that later though.

I would like to see one that also has maps apportioned to player counts if possible. Not a critical issue, but still annoying. Especially when doing a map like airship on a full server. Jesus fuck does that suck.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]