Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Daegan4mod
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: over 1000 in combined names

When First Joined: June 21

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  with this thing anytime, But with school monday,wednesday, thursday i get on at 4 and get off at 8:30, On tuesday its 4 again but 9, but with friday saturday i get up whenever and play till whenever    

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: With my almost two year experience and my confidence in my abilities, and I am able to handle almost all situations without help only ones are hacking i don't know much unlike mini or nicoi. Me being a donor gave me confidence in forums and gagging, trusted it was rdm reports, tmod it was handling exploiters and when to karma ban. Mod will help me stamp my place learn to ban and to help dinks.    

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for  almost two years, so i have seen my fair share of personalities some of which tried to break me and a whole bunch of people who stood for me didn’t taunt me or harass me even if i was dumb, confused, trying to fit in, or just a plain shitty kid, they understood i was just trying to fit in and watching what people where doing and acting, so i could laugh and talk too. Over this past i have seen great staff, learned many things matured and most of all i'm no longer a 13yr old prick. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Daegan-for-mod

How did you find us?: random, but mostly because i like fairly odd parents 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
almost 1200 hours in just one name http://prntscr.com/ruk8tti can say that i think you might be ready for mod so long as you get real training (by real i mean not half assed). you have gotten more confident in the rules. you aren't second gussing yourself as much however trolls do still get to you a bit but not to much overall i give you +1 

ps don't fuck it up
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I like this guy(even tho he not a fan of ape gang) but no seriously he does his job well in the community. May not know all his stats because I haven't been here as long as some but I know his skills and personality as a mod are in the right place +1
Hey babe, I know I just started being active again but I think you've done a wonderful job so far and you've grown a lot since I first joined. You bring a good energy to the server which is a rare thing and is much appreciated in these rough times. I will always root for you, forever until the day I die. +1
He knows the rules in and out and knows when to step in. I'd agree that he lets trolls get to him at times, but it's nothing that can't be fixed in the short term. Overall good kid +1
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
One of the few people that doesn't gag me for innocent ape noises.

+1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(04-07-2020, 11:32 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: One of the few people that doesn't gag me for innocent ape noises.

+1

Something that I think needs to be said is that you shouldn't be gagged for making the noise once or twice, but for doing it excessively.

other than that +1 get my boy his light green
-1 You need to apply for mod at least ten times before you get it.
In all seriousness, daegan is active now and seems to have a good grasp on the rules and his current abilities. +1
may just be my limited experience with you, but a seemingly ongoing theme whenever i play with you is that sometimes things get overlooked/postponed to later just be completely forgotten. now, i don't know everything that's going on with you (or the other staff present), so it may just be that you get caught up with other things, but still, its something that happens.
aside from this, i have no issue giving you a +0.9 for now until you graduate detective school :)
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
ily daegan stream houseparty
+1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator