Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of propkilling, no tracking in logs.
I don't know if it is just me but propkills seem to no longer be linked to the person who threw the prop, and they don't show up in the logs.

This is a problem, especially when you are on community bowling with Lycan and Aethor.

I also have to rely on mods to determine who propkilled me, and I think others are the same way.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
If something doesn't show up in logs, look through deathscenes around the time of death to see who killed you
(04-10-2020, 04:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: If something doesn't show up in logs, look through deathscenes around the time of death to see who killed you

How would I do that?
(04-10-2020, 04:06 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 04:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: If something doesn't show up in logs, look through deathscenes around the time of death to see who killed you

How would I do that?

f8 then look for when you died or when someone close to your death happened then just watch the death scene
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-10-2020, 04:10 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 04:06 PM)Saitama Wrote:

How would I do that?

f8 then look for when you died or when someone close to your death happened then just watch the death scene

You forgot the right click part.
you must really like making threads for no reason lol
(04-10-2020, 04:24 PM)Lycan Wrote: you must really like making threads for no reason lol

you were a part of the problem.
A big tip is to right click where is says something killed player to check the death scene. Prop kills are tedious especially if someone was pushed
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-10-2020, 03:52 PM)Saitama Wrote: I don't know if it is just me but propkills seem to no longer be linked to the person who threw the prop, and they don't show up in the logs.

This is a problem, especially when you are on community bowling with Lycan and Aethor.

I also have to rely on mods to determine who propkilled me, and I think others are the same way.

And on an entirely unrelated note, please inform lycan that he can use the gag command. He doesn't seem to know he is a mod.

Unfortunately, this isn't a problem with the logs or anything that is in our control. This is a problem with the game itself. If you let a prop fly off of your magneto stick instead of clicking as you fling your mouse, the game will not count that propkill towards you. Likely because the game thinks you didn't "fire" with your magneto stick and therefore cannot have caused any damage.

Also, the part of your post that trashes on Lycan is completely unnecessary and toxic. If you have a problem with him, take it up with an Admin or file an abuse report with sufficient evidence.