Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Killing/tossing
Prop throwing should be seen as a t baiting and should be kill-able. You can't tell me im just supposed to stand there and wait for them to damage or kill me to fight back. Sometimes they just yeet props till they get someone. you should be able to make them stop other than just "warning" them. Prop killing is at an all time high lately.
Lol 2 of the same threads in a day
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ng-in-logs
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
No.
To meemo: maybe this is a problem then, plus I want to be able to find and report someone without wasting a Mod's time
To sharky: the portion of my response to meemo that follows the comma applies to you
To aethor: Shut the fuck up, you know you are one of the reasons this is a problem. Don't deny it, you constantly try to propkill
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
If it's thrown at a velocity that could be deem killable, just kill them.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
This is the only thing in the rules that so much as attempts to touch this issue:

Continuing to throw props at a player after they have told you to stop ... With the added caveat of: Must give warning to stop and reasonable time to do so.

Ergo it will take a MINIMUM of TWO attempts of propkill for it to become KOSable. Three if the propkiller is fast.
(04-10-2020, 07:46 PM)Saitama Wrote: To aethor: Shut the fuck up, you know you are one of the reasons this is a problem. Don't deny it, you constantly try to propkill

(04-10-2020, 08:08 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: And also as others said, trashing on other staff members with zero evidence is NOT how you resolve an issue. I agree that propkills are lame as hell, but you're not going to help it if you get heated and piss people off.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-10-2020, 08:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:08 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: And also as others said, trashing on other staff members with zero evidence is NOT how you resolve an issue. I agree that propkills are lame as hell, but you're not going to help it if you get heated and piss people off.

You do realize that Donor is not a staff rank, right?
(04-10-2020, 08:15 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

You do realize that Donor is not a staff rank, right?

I'm aware, it doesn't really matter what rank they are in this context though..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide