Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdm and leave
Offender's Name:GO DAWGS SIC EM(STEAM_0:1:45601021) 

Potential Witnesses: @Cactus 

Reason to Ban: rdm and leave

Proof: leave https://prnt.sc/rxl491  rdm  https://prnt.sc/rxl4dx
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
He was RDMing all knight and had targeted me specifically
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
yea dude was a total dick lol +1
So why was this ban request not handled but another was care to explain @"killerZoreo"
I left after I received the slay. I logged on later and was slayed, so the slay went through... Not really sure why this ban report has been made. I was not trying to avoid being slayed in any way.

This furthers my frustration with Daegan as a mod. He is honestly too immature to handle the responsibilities that come with the title as he is only making this report out of spite. I left from frustration of having to deal with a mod showing clear incompetence with the original slay; only after I received the slay. Conveniently, Daegan does not show the logs of me receiving the slay. I feel it is dishonest to make a ban report and intentionally exclude important information.

Daegan fails to show logs of joseph135 shooting randomly and T-baiting. In addition, before I killed him, joseph135 said, "If I had a Jihad I would kill everyone." This was the source of my frustration with being slayed. However, I understand this report is on me and not the validity of the original slay and I will consider making another report for that.

In conclusion, it is obvious I did nothing wrong from logs. As a mod, Daegan should learn to represent the server in a better light; from what he has shown in this report, he is not mature enough for the position. Being dishonest in a ban report to get someone banned shows a lack of morals and responsibility.
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
(04-12-2020, 03:16 PM)GO DAWGS SIC EM Wrote: I left after I received the slay. I logged on later and was slayed, so the slay went through... Not really sure why this ban report has been made. I was not trying to avoid being slayed in any way.

This furthers my frustration with Daegan as a mod. He is honestly too immature to handle the responsibilities that come with the title as he is only making this report out of spite. I left from frustration of having to deal with a mod showing clear incompetence with the original slay; only after I received the slay. Conveniently, Daegan does not show the logs of me receiving the slay. I feel it is dishonest to make a ban report and intentionally exclude important information.

Daegan fails to show logs of joseph135 shooting randomly and T-baiting. In addition, before I killed him, joseph135 said, "If I had a Jihad I would kill everyone." This was the source of my frustration with being slayed. However, I understand this report is on me and not the validity of the original slay and I will consider making another report for that.

In conclusion, it is obvious I did nothing wrong from logs. As a mod, Daegan should learn to represent the server in a better light; from what he has shown in this report, he is not mature enough for the position. Being dishonest in a ban report to get someone banned shows a lack of morals and responsibility.

If you really had to go that bad, let the online staff know instead of just up and leaving. That's how things like this are avoided. Valid slay or not, you still left with the slay. IMO, you should've taken the slay and made a report about it. If you had done so, we wouldn't be here. There's no immaturity shown in this report from Daegan's side, as far as I can see.

Why this wasn't handled earlier is beyond me.
Pretty shtupid rule to ban for leaving with slays on imo! It's never that serious.
Well 1st i wanna hear why zoreo ignored this thread and it's too late to ban him he's already served his slay
If you leave with a slay without telling staff online it is a day ban. However if you logged back on a served the slay there is no reason to ban. Do not attack staff members for doing what they're told to do. If the slay was served before this ban request was handled then there is no need for it to remain open.
[Image: b_560x95.png]