Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Coming Soon: AWarn 3
This could be very help full in all servers, it will actually give people access to information of people who have broken rules before, and encourage people to watch out for them. I do see a problem with this tho, people might get harassed or even targeted for having the warning placed over their head. Might there be a guideline added for something like this?
(04-09-2020, 09:08 PM)Abdel Wrote: This could be very help full in all servers, it will actually give people access to information of people who have broken rules before, and encourage people to watch out for them. I do see a problem with this tho, people might get harassed or even targeted for having the warning placed over their head. Might there be a guideline added for something like this?

guidelines are being written
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
My only question is whether or not this will work similarly to the warn system we had last year, if so then dope. But if not.. how exactly will it work? or will that be included in the staff guidelines for it?
(04-09-2020, 10:16 PM)dong Wrote: My only question is whether or not this will work similarly to the warn system we had last year, if so then dope. But if not.. how exactly will it work? or will that be included in the staff guidelines for it?

To be included in the guidelines and rules I am currently working on. Staff will have ample time to review it before it goes live.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-09-2020, 10:51 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 10:16 PM)dong Wrote: My only question is whether or not this will work similarly to the warn system we had last year, if so then dope. But if not.. how exactly will it work? or will that be included in the staff guidelines for it?

To be included in the guidelines and rules I am currently working on. Staff will have ample time to review it before it goes live.

alright sweet
(04-09-2020, 09:08 PM)Abdel Wrote: This could be very help full in all servers, it will actually give people access to information of people who have broken rules before, and encourage people to watch out for them. I do see a problem with this tho, people might get harassed or even targeted for having the warning placed over their head. Might there be a guideline added for something like this?

I don't think this will be a problem near large enough to have an explicit rule written for it, everything on that end is covered by the harassment/trolling/targeting rules already imo
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I've just seen it in the past and hopefully we're aware of things like this happening.
This program can be very useful for TTT since TTT is considered the most toxic server on this community. This program can actually do good use for staff.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-09-2020, 10:51 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: To be included in the guidelines and rules I am currently working on. Staff will have ample time to review it before it goes live.

Could it be put in that slayable offenses get warns?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-11-2020, 07:59 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 10:51 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: To be included in the guidelines and rules I am currently working on. Staff will have ample time to review it before it goes live.

Could it be put in that slayable offenses get warns?

Bad idea. Slayable offenses already get a slay. No reason to ban someone for a day for getting 5 slays in a week. Offenses such as targeting, spamming, etc. should be warnable.