Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Daegan4mod
(04-11-2020, 10:43 PM)soolee. Wrote: I'm going to remain neutral because I haven't been on for months now and I only ever come on here to give my two cents which is not against the rules. I'm more of a person to give my verdict based on what I read so far and what I see from your app and compare them from the two. As Nicol stated, your activity is very good and you've improved from your past behavior. However, what ticked me a little off is the part where you stated
Quote:Me being a donor gave me confidence in forums and gagging
. Now I understand that's how this server works, but when you put that into your application it makes me feel or think that you just want power. Basically, you're saying if weren't a donor, you wouldn't be able to help. You can still help even as a user, you can make player reports, ask for staff to come on to help, teach players to follow rules... pretty much basic stuff. So yeah, that's the only thing I'm a bit iffy on, it seems that you just want power. You need to elaborate more on that point. Yes, I bought T-Mod, but before that, I was a supporter (that was a rank that you can buy back then). But I didn't use it for power. I use it for pointshop and the weapon slot. Even after I bought T-Mod, I didn't use that against my advantage when I was a moderator. I understand you donated to support the server, but I just don't think you should have stated in a way of using it as a form of getting respect. I haven't been on here for months like I mentioned earlier, but I've seen and heard tons of stuff like how so many donors get demoted because they use that advantage. Like "Oh you should respect me because I donated". I understand you're working really hard to fit in. I just don't want to see another Frank (most of the old staff members know who I'm talking about).

But nonetheless, good luck on your application.
I Dont know why everyone is saying this but everyone has the right to criticize, but im gonna explain what i was thinking writing that i belived that me being donor gave me skills that i needed to be staff im not saying donors are higer that all users, only that they can be of help if you want staff like i did back then

aslo look at my bans i was a helpful user i just felt i could be more useful as staff
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Personally  I think Deagan has come along way

He doesn't let any negativity get towards him and as you can see he has always work on the issues that are place before him.

I mean at least give this guy a try Heart

Best of luck ree kid
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 Sorry Daegan, from playing with you recently, my observations of your behavior has tended towards your previous toxic ways and I find it hard to look past. In addition, I have been a lot more active recently and I have seen your activity as well; you join the server for 10 minutes at a time to handle reports and then leave.

I have come to this conclusion, not only from my own personal experiences, but from the way you treat others as well. On multiple occasions you have hurled insults at other players concerning maturity; saying, "I'm 14 and more mature than most of the player base." Making that claim continuously, in itself, is immature. I find it hard to give a staff member respect when they do not afford respect to the player base.

However, my greatest concern comes from his method of achieving activeness on the server. Often times, reports are handled best when the staff member is on the server when a rule break occurs to best understand the situation. Staff members hear things and see things that aren't always in the logs. However, that advantage is lost when a staff member joins the server after the fact to handle reports in mass, just to leave after 10 minutes. I feel this habit is harmful to the server and should not be overlooked.
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
(04-13-2020, 12:21 PM)GO DAWGS SIC EM Wrote: -1 Sorry Daegan, from playing with you recently, my observations of your behavior has tended towards your previous toxic ways and I find it hard to look past. In addition, I have been a lot more active recently and I have seen your activity as well; you join the server for 10 minutes at a time to handle reports and then leave.

I have come to this conclusion, not only from my own personal experiences, but from the way you treat others as well. On multiple occasions you have hurled insults at other players concerning maturity; saying, "I'm 14 and more mature than most of the player base." Making that claim continuously, in itself, is immature. I find it hard to give a staff member respect when they do not afford respect to the player base.

However, my greatest concern comes from his method of achieving activeness on the server. Often times, reports are handled best when the staff member is on the server when a rule break occurs to best understand the situation. Staff members hear things and see things that aren't always in the logs. However, that advantage is lost when a staff member joins the server after the fact to handle reports in mass, just to leave after 10 minutes. I feel this habit is harmful to the server and should not be overlooked.

Not one single word of that is the truth, and you know it.

Personally, I have to +1 this application. I have no problems with daegan. He is quite respectful, and always handles issues to the best of his ability. More than once I have run into some issue, and even if it wasn't something daegan could directly help with, he at least tried to suggest possible fixes I could use.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-13-2020, 12:32 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 12:21 PM)GO DAWGS SIC EM Wrote: -1 Sorry Daegan, from playing with you recently, my observations of your behavior has tended towards your previous toxic ways and I find it hard to look past. In addition, I have been a lot more active recently and I have seen your activity as well; you join the server for 10 minutes at a time to handle reports and then leave.

Not one single word of that is the truth, and you know it.

Personally, I have to +1 this application. I have no problems with daegan. He is quite respectful, and always handles issues to the best of his ability. More than once I have run into some issue, and even if it wasn't something daegan could directly help with, he at least tried to suggest possible fixes I could use.

Telling someone that their opinion on something isn't true is not needed here. We all see things differently, and what one community member experiences will be different from yours.

As for this app I have been gone but will try and find out whats happening with it, I just ask for patience.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ok after looking, this app has been denied. The main reasons for this are that if you are still learning to handle trolls then focus on that first before trying to step up and an overall concern was you putting too much stress on yourself by stepping up to moderator. We want you to feel confident when handling those difficult situations.
Feel free to reapply 5/13/2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~