Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardio's Trial Moderator Application
+1 I haven't played for long, but the server feels better when she plays and she has a great attitude towards most situations
1×1=1
This player is reliable and trust worthy 
Has the potential  to do great things.

Does a great job as Trusted and can grow more.

Best of luck
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Cardio is a goob. She's done great as Trusted, and has been very helpful with her time on the Team. Especially during the later shifts. She'll do fine as T-Mod.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1, duh.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
easy +1 does her job well, is active during the crazy hours of the night, and overall is qualified for Test Mod, doesn't shy away from asking questions, etc
Absolutely not, Inactive, Rude, Doesn't ever do her job when she plays, yells at guests who mess up, Isn't willing to explain anything or help anyone ever. This is one of the easiest -1's there is......... Wait  This was a shitpost with an actual ending.... Easy Plus +1 If you take everything i just said and think the opposite, That's Her Gl and know you'll be a great T-mod.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
I'm gonna go ahead and +1 this. Why? Because you do your job in the background and make the experiences of everyone on the server better without drawing their attention away from the game which I feel should be what staff strive for. Making things better while getting in the way as little as possible. Also your always positive attitude really solidifies my judgement in giving this commend. Good Luck on the app and your future with Dink's.
+1 to the guy who keeps the peace and handles the sovereign citizens with zero tolerance. He makes gaming fun as much as watching cops smash windows.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

(04-13-2020, 01:42 AM)Shinobicat Wrote: +1 to the guy who keeps the peace and handles the sovereign citizens with zero tolerance. He makes gaming fun as much as watching cops smash windows.

+1 to the shitpost gang calling her a guy and all ;)
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(04-12-2020, 04:47 PM)♛ knIght Wrote: +1 narWHAL, 4am ttt isn't the same without cardio.
other than that, she's super helpful especially late at night when everyone else is unable to get on

"Cardio to You: i dont think i can hold on til 4am", is it too late to -1?