Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
On more thing that I forgot in my comment before, what is the minimum amount of spawn points on the map with the least? Is it 20 or maybe a few more so we could raise the server cap? But at the same time I know that with such limited staffing the bigger the server gets the harder it will be to control and I know some of the smaller maps may not have more than20 spawn spaces
(04-13-2020, 07:52 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: On more thing that I forgot in my comment before, what is the minimum amount of spawn points on the map with the least? Is it 20 or maybe a few more so we could raise the server cap? But at the same time I know that with such limited staffing the bigger the server gets the harder it will be to control and I know some of the smaller maps may not have more than20 spawn spaces
Staffing more then 20 people is easy if you bind all keys to warning,and stay on top of everything. However like you said some maps on Murder dont support that amount and spawn as well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Another thing that should be added to the time farming is 

>No time farming. If you see someone AFK put them in spectate for 1 hour. That is normally two maps. 
Punishment 1: Kick after that hour is up.
Punishment 2: Ban for one hour after that hour is up.
Punishment 3: 24 Hour Ban

>No time farming. 

Warning 1: Notify player by name that if they remain AFK for 2 consecutive rounds they will be moved to Spectate. 
Punishment 1: Kick player if they are still AFK by the 2nd round of the following map (First offense)
Warning 2: Notify player by name that if they remain AFK for 2 consecutive rounds they will be moved to Spectate
Punishment 2: Kick player if they are still AFK by the 2nd round of the following map (Second offense)
Punishment 3: 12 Hour ban
Punishment 4: 24+ hour ban

I tried to mention The Punisher into this but I won't let me so here it is. I think this is a very good idea.
(04-13-2020, 07:52 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: On more thing that I forgot in my comment before, what is the minimum amount of spawn points on the map with the least? Is it 20 or maybe a few more so we could raise the server cap? But at the same time I know that with such limited staffing the bigger the server gets the harder it will be to control and I know some of the smaller maps may not have more than20 spawn spaces

A safe amount for spawn points is generally 30. It give enough room for expansion in the future but also enough diversity so that innocents and the murderer(s) aren't right next to each other. I'm not sure which map has the lowest amount of spawn points but that seems like an odd question as the idea is to have more spawn points if possible to spread out spawning/give room for growth. 
I don't think the limited staff right now is as big of an issue. There seems to be some fairly educated donors on server that handle things while staff aren't there. Majority of staff that ive seen is Trusted anyways, which looks to be like a donor in a staff position (no offense).  I wouldn't say that the server is in need of more staff so to speak, but more of the server itself needs to have a foundation. Setting rules in stone and staff/players upholding it or following the rules themselves. 

I hope i answered your question.
(04-13-2020, 06:58 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I was going to mention something on False KOS but punisher pretty much solved what I had to say and did an AMAZING rewrite.
Popcorn and chicken > damage dealing and unfair to murderer
You can literally oneshot the murderer with these. So unfair, and with the amount of regulars on, that have it (Because its given out a lot, which btw i suggest a restricted list of things that can't be given away like the main servers have)makes it so that the murderer can be ganged up on and killed by players. It then in turn causes the game to be broken. The sheriff is also semi useless now as everyone has a weapon. I would like to suggest one time use, of these items, OR for the damage to be lowered. Either is good for me.
I personally think that the multi use should be removed and the single use should be nerfed to do 0 damage like it does on TTT
Another thing that staff doesn't have is friends options.
(04-13-2020, 10:10 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Another thing that should be added to the time farming is 

>No time farming. If you see someone AFK for 2 rounds put them in spectate for 1 hour the remainder of the map. 
Punishment 1: Kick after that hour is up.them if still AFK by the 2nd round on the following map
Punishment 2: Ban for one hour after that hour is up.  Repeat punishment 1
Punishment 3: 12 hour ban
Punishment 4: 24+ hour ban

I don't agree with this. They essentially have now farmed 1 hour of time by your guideline. 
You still gather time even while in spectate. Why not move them to spectate after 2 rounds of AFK then if they're still AFK by next map, kick them. They'll rejoin when theyre back. 
Banning someone for an hours seems silly and unnecessary, especially if you want people to come back. Banning them for stepping away from their computer would put a bad taste in peoples mouth and could cause them to target which ever staff banned them. 

I don't see time farming as a big issue considering that after 5-10 mins you get put in AFK mode anyways, meaning you don't collect points. Now if the concern is that they may be trying to stack hours to apply for staff or something, look at game tracker as they would have high time with no kills on record.

EDIT: How the rule looks now. 
>No time farming. 
Warning 1: Notify player by name that if they remain AFK for 2 consecutive rounds they will be moved to Spectate. 
Punishment 1: Kick player if they are still AFK by the 2nd round of the following map (First offense)
Warning 2: Notify player by name that if they remain AFK for 2 consecutive rounds they will be moved to Spectate
Punishment 2: Kick player if they are still AFK by the 2nd round of the following map (Second offense)
(04-13-2020, 10:39 PM)The Punisher Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 10:10 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Another thing that should be added to the time farming is 

>No time farming. If you see someone AFK for 2 rounds put them in spectate for 1 hour the remainder of the map. 
Punishment 1: Kick after that hour is up.them if still AFK by the 2nd round on the following map

I don't agree with this. They essentially have now farmed 1 hour of time by your guideline. 
You still gather time even while in spectate. Why not move them to spectate after 2 rounds of AFK then if they're still AFK by next map, kick them. They'll rejoin when theyre back. 
Banning someone for an hours seems silly and unnecessary, especially if you want people to come back. Banning them for stepping away from their computer would put a bad taste in peoples mouth and could cause them to target which ever staff banned them. 

I don't see time farming as a big issue considering that after 5-10 mins you get put in AFK mode anyways, meaning you don't collect points. Now if the concern is that they may be trying to stack hours to apply for staff or something, look at game tracker as they would have high time with no kills on record.

>No time farming. 

That's a better idea
(04-13-2020, 11:07 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 10:39 PM)The Punisher Wrote:

>No time farming. 

Just to let you know I was told this by the owner himself.

You say that the owner told you this or that. I really don't believe that Dinkleberg is incapable of commenting on things such as this. I also don't think that you are Dinkleberg's mouth piece seeing as he has -1'd your beginning post here. I also think that you have a problem with criticism seeing as you -1 anyone who doesn't agree with you. It also seems you have a problem with leftjupiter as you -1 majority of her posts even here when it was a mere question. That being said. this whole thread is to be about suggestions. Thus I have suggested an edit in which I disagree with what "the owner himself" told you. 
Nothing is wrong with the current rules
Just that the False KOS and kill bind to be added
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member