Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Meeemo or ban me.
(04-14-2020, 08:52 PM)Mr. Wurst Wrote: I would also love to understand why Meemo is constantly Prop Killing me and other players as INNO and also admitted to harassing me two days ago together with AETHOR when they random killed me or straight up shot me. Also Go Dawg or whatever his Name is random killed me.

How comes some players are above server rules? Hopefully someone here can clear this mess for us

I have the same qualms. Saitama's ban request was definitely valid and it reeeeaaaaally just feels like some players are exempt from rules.
If you are going to get a donor demoted, I recommended you go get evidence you collected when you were playing with him.

So far I see no evidence of video or image.

Also his steam id is this: STEAM_0:0:442761543
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-14-2020, 08:53 PM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: If you are going to get a donor demoted, I recommended you go get evidence you collected when you were playing with him.

So far I see no evidence of video or image.

Also his steam id is this: STEAM_0:0:442761543

Thanks for getting the Steam ID king. I would upload evidence, but that requires playing with him more and I genuinely can not handle any more of that for the sake of my mental health. Like I said, plenty of staff has already seen exactly what I'm talking about. If they still ask for photo/video evidence, the server just won't be seeing me around anymore.
why am I a witness, I don’t think I was even on at the time
How could he be reading dead chat..
(04-14-2020, 08:58 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: How could he be reading dead chat..

Like I said, I have no clue. But a lot of people watched him do it and he admitted to it.
(04-14-2020, 08:58 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: How could he be reading dead chat..

I am more worried about the PM's he somehow got ahold of.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-14-2020, 08:58 PM)Lycan Wrote: why am I a witness, I don’t think I was even on at the time

Ope, you weren't? I must've been thinking about Sunday, which is when my PMs with Saitama were originally sent, but he didn't start pasting them in chat until tonight. Hey can you message me on steam Lycan? I dont think I have you added

honestly tho sometimes relay fucks up and sometimes postes dead chat
@Meeemo wanna explain how you got ahold of this PM Lance sent me?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2061488201
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]