Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Meeemo or ban me.
(04-14-2020, 09:12 PM)Saitama Wrote: @Meeemo wanna explain how you got ahold of this PM Lance sent me?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2061488201

Why does this matter so much? Lmao.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-14-2020, 09:12 PM)Saitama Wrote: @Meeemo wanna explain how you got ahold of this PM Lance sent me?

While this is an interesting claim, that particular quote could've been copy pasted by Lance or you and sent to Meeemo. I am NOT dismissing anything here, but the only way that I can think of for that to be possible is for people to copy paste it.
(04-14-2020, 09:16 PM)Deadpool Wrote: This thread dumb. Up-votes to the right ->

Why is it dumb? You aren't giving any argument, you're just throwing an insult at the wall.
(04-14-2020, 08:52 PM)Mr. Wurst Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:48 PM)Saitama Wrote: I for one would like to know how Meemo got ahold of that PM that lance sent me.
I don't go around posting that shit or spreading it around for all to see. I keep PM's private, unless they are harassing me.

I would also love to understand why Meemo is constantly Prop Killing me and other players as INNO and also admitted to harassing me two days ago together with AETHOR when they random killed me or straight up shot me. Also Go Dawg or whatever his Name is random killed me.

How comes some players are above server rules? Hopefully someone here can clear this mess for us

This is a ban report concerning Meeemo and Lance. Do you wanna make you're own ban report and provide evidence. Preesh
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
(04-14-2020, 09:15 PM)Eternal Wrote:

Maybe "lmao" it is important "lmao" because "lmao" he should NOT have any access to it as a donor? LMAO

Mabye Meemo is just a toxic player to begin with constantly RDMing people with Props or harassing them out of fun and MAYBE he should get a punishment or do Donors not fall under the same server rules as the normal plebs?
(04-14-2020, 09:15 PM)Eternal Wrote:

"Someone's invading privacy and reading dead chat while alive? Lmao get over it"
Why does it NOT matter?????
(04-14-2020, 09:16 PM)dong Wrote: While this is an interesting claim, that particular quote could've been copy pasted by Lance or you and sent to Meeemo. I am NOT dismissing anything here, but the only way that I can think of for that to be possible is for people to copy paste it.

I sure as fuck didn't give it to him.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-14-2020, 09:17 PM)Atlanta Thug Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:52 PM)Mr. Wurst Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:48 PM)Saitama Wrote: I for one would like to know how Meemo got ahold of that PM that lance sent me.
I don't go around posting that shit or spreading it around for all to see. I keep PM's private, unless they are harassing me.

I would also love to understand why Meemo is constantly Prop Killing me and other players as INNO and also admitted to harassing me two days ago together with AETHOR when they random killed me or straight up shot me. Also Go Dawg or whatever his Name is random killed me.

How comes some players are above server rules? Hopefully someone here can clear this mess for us

This is a ban report concerning Meeemo and Lance. Do you wanna make you're own ban report and provide evidence. Preesh

Ahh the next RDMing dude who constantly harassed players. cool to see you here. still claiming i "shot you" while you ran up to me and straight up RDMed me? Meemo, Aethor and you. why are you guys to toxic in the community?
Claim, evidence. Counterclaim, evidence. We don’t need a back and forth going on, or shitposting.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
@"Saitama" the literal only way is for someone to have copy pasted it to him, he does not have access to any sort of commands that grant him that power, also you should probably refrain from swearing you're coming off as hostile and making this less professional by doing so