Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got to go, so this is my resignation
I've been think about his a lot lately. It's been in the back of my head for a while and certain events and people have shown me that maybe I shouldn't be staff or even evolved for that matter. Adding that onto other issues I've been having with IRL issues, I just can't do it and as much as I wanted to make a difference. I was just another random person that didn't do much of anything. So this is my resignation from trusted. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone or even made anyone mad. I'll try and keep to myself and if I see that staff needs help I'll probably use my Donor to help. I guess I'll see everyone around if and when I get back on.
Sorry to see it buddy. You helped me become staff and I apritiate that a lot. Do whats right for you I hope that we get to play again soon!
Awwww I'll miss you futa, and if you take anything away from this remember to only Beyblade while using the appropriate safety equipment.

I am cactus
I am sad :(
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Aw, Futa I'm sorry to hear that :-( you helped me out a lot when I first became Trusted. Hope we can play again soon someday!!
bye, bye Futa! take care of yourself, and i hope everything is okay <3 hopefully i'll see you on TTT someday!
Damn I only met you yesterday, told me to stop singing and then you retired maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan damn, wanted to banter with you MAN. Hope we still gonna play someday ;D +1 h oo aa
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
sad to see you go Futa
[Image: J6yUs0g]
good bye dickboi, luv u
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Naaw Hope to see you in the future 

Purple Gang up Heart Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned