Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting/Toxicity/RDM
Offender's Name: brian

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31992082

Potential Witnesses: Thunderwalrus, Devious, Timatio

Reason to Ban: Attempted rdm on a round with no staff, then ghosted me the next round when I was a t. Called me out as being a t since we were both t's. I suggested he kill himself after the round since the logs showed I hadn't shot him. He then proceeded to tell the whole server I was a T getting me killed. Thunder then joined and I made a formal report. He then proceeded to call me a pussy for reporting him.

Proof: Check logs for the time this was posted. Or ask the witnesses
Quote:Procedure
Post a new thread following the format. Please fill out as much as you can when making a ban request, and include evidence to help aid Mods+ to decide if the offender should get banned or not. 
*No evidence = no ban.
*Evidence = video/screenshots.
If you cant find the rdm press F8 or whatever key you bind it too.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
All I can really say about this is that Brian was slain by me for rdm on sterale. Unfortunately I joined after the rest of this happened.
Yea he was ghosting, I told him who the ts were
(04-18-2020, 07:17 PM)DanielRain Wrote: Yea he was ghosting, I told him who the ts were

So your saying u were ghosting for your friend ?
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
No evidence, I can't do anything here. Sorry, thread's closed.

To learn more about how to collect evidence and make a case against the evildoers of the server, check the Ban Request page.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator