What we really need is prince to come back :'(
Traitor For Admin
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Rising issue on Murder. 

Players have been betting on others when they are murderer and have been stocking points doing this. The Murderer will bet on by standards to win then kill bind to accumulate points. From what I can see in the rules this would best fall under exploiting the games intent. I think it would be wise to add this into exploiting. There were 3 rounds in a row that 2 players did this. I don't know if they were friends as their profiles were private and I couldn't find a friend search function in the ULX menu. 

Suggestions:

> Add the ULX friend search function < This would be really helpful lately

> addition to this rule: 
Do not hack, exploit, or otherwise avoid the game's intended limits
This includes hacking, and exploiting maps. Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. Do not intentionally crash the server. Do not abuse console commands to exploit the way ingame items work.

Hacking:
Punishment 1: Permanent Ban

Exploiting: Meaning the player is intentionally exploiting portions of the game to stop/hinder the game modes intent. Which includes kill binding as a murder to accumulate points
Warning 1: verbal/chat warning (possible Teleport if needed)
Warning 2: verbal/chat warning that next will be getting kicked from the game
Punishment 1: Kicked from the game
Punishment 2: If player returns and continues to exploit ban for 24 hours – 1 week
Punishment 3: Permanent ban
(04-22-2020, 09:30 AM)The Punisher Wrote: Rising issue on Murder

Ok so I had actually made a point somewhat like this except it was for bystanders when they kill bind to avoid being killed by the murderer, I feel like it just could use a rule for no killbinding in general
While I have yet to see a murderer flat kill bind for the points, I have seen them bet on someone but they “just happen” to not kill them in the end

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-22-2020, 11:12 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: While I have yet to see a murderer flat kill bind for the points, I have seen them bet on someone but they “just happen” to not kill them in the end

Literally watched staff do this and then try staffing other things like nothing happened. 2/10 wouldn’t recommend repeating

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon