Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to climb that ladder
Ingame Name: Ethan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26461586

Time Played: Gametracker says 300, but the server-counter says its actually over 500

When First Joined: February 24th, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Later in the day. Typically any time from 6 to 9PM until 1 to 3AM, CST.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I bring my decade and a half or so of online gaming experience, as well as about a dozen or so years of various online gaming staffing experience.

Why you want to help the community: Through my month and a bit as Trusted, I have enjoyed helping the server. I enjoy being able to help people ensure that they have a fun time when they come to play on dinks, and help so that they don't need to worry as much about RDMs, ghosters, teamers, and generally toxic players trying to ruin everyone else's fun. Test mod is simply the next step up from trusted, and I have no plans on stopping there.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.....

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted Application

How did you find us?: I think I found Dinks shortly after the previous TTT server I was staff on shutdown. I was looking for something similar to what I was a part of and where a new player could join and not be heavily outmatched by player perks and "pay to win" aspects, and that was Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
+1 make it easier to tell Ethan and Evan apart

Serious note, I never encounter any problems with Ethan. He keeps his priority straight, and he responds to trolls/report accordingly. Good luck Ethan. ;p
i don't really see a reason not to +1 this app pretty active, good staff only that one little hiccup.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
It's been a month already? wtf

+1, no problems so far
Hey Ethan!

We don't talk much nor do we play each other on ttt but overall ever since you became trusted, you were very helpful to me on discord and when I played ttt for the first time. You seem to be a pretty nice staff member overall.

Again, we don't know each other well but I am going to give this application a +1.

Your nice, helpful, kind, and friendly.

Keep up the good work Ethan!!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
+1 good bean, knows the rules, not afraid to ask for help think he'll be a good blue boi
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Just like Cardio becoming T-mod He is the other main staff member that helps with the late-night crew right now. Anything I have to say about this man cannot be anything but positive so to keep it short and simple, great staff member, friendly, helpful, knows the rules and never lets anyone slide, and as He said last night "I don't make many ban requests because you're on to ban them so why would I" When he does make ban requests they are well prepared and valid.

+1 from me! Goodluck Ethan.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
+1 from me, very active, does his job well and efficiently. You're online whenever we need staff the most, you're competent, etc,. I think you're well suited for this promotion, good luck man.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 YOUSE THE BADDEST EGG OUt there and most definitely deserve the staff position! Very friendly and great to play with during the late nights of TTT
Bumping
[Image: b_560x95.png]