Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have y'all been doing during cornteen
Very little has changed for me on a day to day basis, although work is more stressful! Lots of gaming has been done and watching movies/TV shows. It's all the unnecessary things that I am missing like Starbucks and McDonalds :s . My travel plans are also not happening now  :(
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Well I am basically not doing shit but playing games and fasting until 5 pm for the rest of the month.

I celebrate Ramadan but at the same time I hate celebrating it because I hate that I have to not eat or drink a single food for hours which kinda suck but is the point of looking at the moon.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I've been spending my quarantine wanting to beat up @Cardio
I cannot stop playing animal crossing
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
Since I was a wee little boy I've had Asthma. So I rarely take a trip outside unless it's necessary, I've also been on 30-days of paid leave which ends this sunday when I gotta go back to work :(. It's ok tho cuz they are requiring everyone to wear masks and gloves. If I do ever step foot outside it's because I'm going to my moms or the store which I wear a mask at all times.
(04-24-2020, 08:00 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I've been spending my quarantine wanting to beat up @Cardio

Square UPPPPPPPPPP boy

Also my mom gets free breakfast from McDonald's bc she is a healthcare worker so I've been enjoying that
I've been reading some Stephen King books and doing breathalyzing people  Sleepy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I’ve been playing a lot of murder, binging tv and anime, trying to draw, sleeping a lot, and struggling with online school
Still working monday to friday, which I don't mind, I NEED the money to pay for rent/truck loan/ETC!!!

Haven't really changed my routine besides not being able to get my latte from starbucks in the morning and making my workout routine at home instead of the gym.

Really dislike but understand the social distancing. I'm going to be hugging so many people after all this is over..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
we got the online classes, we got cuphead, and we got league and das it
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver