Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payday today, I need some new games
So I got paid today, and ordered a new RGB keyboard/mouse and a RGB headset. Now I'm looking for some new games to be refreshed with. This could be VR or normal games. I'm mostly looking for a good coop/multiplayer game, but I will still take some single player suggestions.

Here's the games I own so far:
Garry's Mod(duh)
Arma3
Thief Simulator VR
Virtual Battlegrounds
BoneWorks
The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners
Blade&Sorcery

*there are free games I own but will not list for obv. reasons. I want paid games on here only
Just give me the money and everything will be as planned ez
Dead by Daylight? :O
Dying light 2 when it comes out and just play Gmod with me ez
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
PubG
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Darkest Dungeon
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Destiny 2 is kinda grindy if you wanna tryhard, but its fun to just sit back and kill a bunch of shit with cool weapons. Plus has PvP and PvE available. Also looks really nice with a good PC.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
(04-24-2020, 11:42 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Destiny 2 is kinda grindy if you wanna tryhard, but its fun to just sit back and kill a bunch of shit with cool weapons. Plus has PvP and PvE available. Also looks really nice with a good PC.

I did own Destiny 2 on my PS4 PRO(when I owned one) and I was met with a lot of disappointment. Destiny 2 was basically a reskin of one with 1-2 new mechanics here and there. With that said I still found myself going back to the game to play it and had fun every now and then. Tried it on PC the day after I got my laptop and was met with tryhards on PVP and couldn't compete with them lol.
If you want a nice and relaxing challenge game, I recommend Celeste, definitely one of the best games I've ever played
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Witcher 3 is always a valid option, i’m buying it soon. Rust, and ARK are also pretty fun
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers