Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets give this a try
Ingame Name: Shiny (Heres my introduction https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...llo--11130)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83524586

Time Played: 2 weeks

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5-10PM central, and sometimes earlier in the morning

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel that I can use my past experience in server moderation to provide unbiased opinions and punishments in reports.

Why you want to help the community:  Probably the same as most applicants, but I truly love this server and its community and want to do my part in helping make it better. By enforcing the rules in a fair fashion, I hope to make the server and game as enjoyable as possible for all involved. I believe I would be a helpful and valuable member of this team.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No. 

How did you find us?: Used to play a couple years ago and just rejoined. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I have a fair amount of past experience in moderating servers (As both a mod and admin), and I am already very familiar with the damagelog and report system. References can be provided. 

ADDITIONALLY! I know I haven't be super active on the forums, but in time I hope to change this :') 
Hey Shiny!

I don't think you understand the requirements to be staff.

You need to be in the community for a month, You need to have a minimum amount of hours of the server, You need to have an introduction, and you need to have recording and ban requests.

This is going to be a -1.

You need a lot of time to get all the requirement to becoming staff.

Better luck next time.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-24-2020, 04:37 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote: Hey Shiny!

You need to be in the community for a month, You need to have a minimum amount of hours of the server, You need to have an introduction, and you need to have recording and ban requests.

Better luck next time.
this is for ttt not ph
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...RE-POSTING

Did you have a look at this by any chance.

Will leave this here just incase
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-24-2020, 04:37 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote: Hey Shiny!

Better luck next time.

Hey! Thank you for your reply! But I do actually meet the requirements so I'm a bit confused... I have over 300 hours on the server and I have been apart of the community for 6+ months. So unless there are any additional requirements I was unaware of, I should be ok.
Actually changing my vote to neutral.

I don't know you overall but I think people will consider you average.

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
ok you are a lot older of a player then i thought First Seen: Dec 19, 2014 http://prntscr.com/s5hb1k good activity i dont recall you being a big problem can be a little aggressive no ban requests but other staff have had none before  +1
Bump

- Deep Roy
(04-24-2020, 04:47 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote: Bump

this was just made you dont need to bump this
My issue is your forum & miscellaneous community activity. From what I see, is you're really only active on the server. Which isn't a total issue, but your forum activity is non existent. And I don't even think I've seen you in the Community Discord either. Unless you're currently going by a different name in there.

I think if you increased your ban request count, it would help make you stand out more in regards to the position. I also believe increasing your activity outside the server (whether that is here on the forums, or Discord) would help with this decision as well. But as of right now, I think these are some places you could improve on.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]