Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I am resigning from PH.
I've been on the fence as most of you know for months. The past few weeks have slowly gotten worse for me in terms of how I feel about staying here. I no longer feel the need to be here, or the have to help. I no longer feel that my presence is needed in PH staff. I've done all that I can do, and I am BURNT. THE. FUCK. OUT. I am a bitter miserable little soul and everything I do now is done with that kind of resentment that I said I would resign over if I showed.
I no longer have the patience to handle a larger server. I'm sorry for that.

But I am VERY VERY thankful for my time here, and all the fun and happy memories I made with my staff and friends here.. I love each and everyone of you so much more than you know. You're all still my babies.

With that said, yes this is real. I am no longer going to be admin on PH.

I had a shit ton typed up here and pinged people, but I am not leaving the community and this isn't the last you guys will see me, so it's pointless to do so. Sorry if some of you had hopes for that kinda shit. But stay tuned ;)

I'm free muhfuhkas. :^ )

Also fuck you @matt_st3 (Strongrule) for no reason at all.
First you do this on april fools. Then take it back.
Recycled gags suck wtf.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I cry <3

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
bitter gang gang
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm gonna miss you as staff Nuru, you have always been so fun when threatening me. You have really helped me be a better staff member and I thank you so much for that. You were the best smurfmin. Good luck banning me now  :P
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Although I don’t play PH at all, I appreciate everything you’ve done for them and the community in general. I hope you’ll enjoy your freedom smurfru :/ <3
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
NURU!!!!! i dont think this effect me as much bc i was never on ph xD but hey you do you u deserve to be happy and thanks for telling matt to fuck off. i am really drunk rn but hey thanks for the adoption ill do my best for u lmao. guess u have more time to burn down minecraft forest now so thats good. If u ever need anything from me im here :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
The dm i sent you on the first now applies here. I'm not writing it out again <-< see ya later alligator
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-24-2020, 10:07 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: guess u have more time to burn down minecraft forest now so thats good

YOU JUST CANT LET ME LIVE IT DOWN CAN YOU
hi i tried to teach u ttt and u made fun of me
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶