Pknz RDM & Leave x2
Offender's Name: Pknz

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30173730

Potential Witnesses: bryanbrr, MF Doom

Reason to Ban: RDM & Leave x2

Proof: Please see attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: source.gif]
+1. It couldn't have been accidental when killing me because while I was trying to kill I am speed, he and I were we a good distance a part so it wouldn't have been crossfire.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-26-2020, 11:14 AM)Meeemo Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 10:21 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: +1. It couldn't have been accidental when killing me because while I was trying to kill I am speed, he and I were we a good distance a part so it wouldn't have been crossfire.

If he was able to see you that same second then he can clearly see you shoot a deagle sorry to break it to you people have eyes and ears

He was my T buddy. It doesn't matter if he saw me do it or not. If you didn't read it, its T on T rdm.
(04-26-2020, 11:19 AM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 10:21 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: +1. It couldn't have been accidental when killing me because while I was trying to kill I am speed, he and I were we a good distance a part so it wouldn't have been crossfire.

If he was able to see you that same second then he can clearly see you shoot a deagle sorry to break it to you people have eyes and ears

He was my T buddy. It doesn't matter if he saw me do it or not.
My mistake i guess i misread a part of the screenshot
in the 1st screenshot was the traitor kosed or tbaiting?
(04-26-2020, 11:22 AM)Meeemo Wrote:

I am unsure about that but, PKNZ did shoot MF DOOM prior to him killing the traitor. It could've been misclick or crossfire.
(04-26-2020, 11:29 AM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 11:22 AM)Meeemo Wrote:

I am unsure about that but, PKNZ did shoot MF DOOM prior to him killing the traitor. It could've been misclick or crossfire.
That may be possible, but he shot him twice with the rifle, with the second shot being a headshot. Even if the first one were to be a misfire, the second one most likely was not.
[Image: source.gif]
Forgive me for taking three days; the ban is done. He's banned for 4 days. I'm not gonna ban him for a week on a three-day-old ban request. It's not fair towards him.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator