SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:64316556

Who Banned You: @Avi 

Reason For Ban: RDM & Leave

Length of Ban: Didn’t see

Reason for Admins to Unban: False Ban, Admin (AVI) was being lazy

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): back when I first started 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-ReThink

Other:

I didn’t rdm and leave - the only mod online @Avi wasn’t on top of the open reports (I know this because I had some against other people that weren’t resolved), and I had to leave. I even made a message in chat that I was leaving - despite any reports, because I’m not waiting 30+ minutes for a mod to handle a report when I have other things in my life. Apparently upon returning, Avi and their infinite dipshit wisdom decided it was an RDM and leave instead of their own lack of timeliness despite my statement to the contrary.

Check the timing on the reports & the chat logs of me saying I was leaving - I didn't RDM and leave, they were taking too long to handle reports. False ban
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

mans been back for a week and is already being toxic and rdming/leaving

pog moment
I told u when you typed that message that why are you leaving your about to be slain but you choose not to listen :/
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(04-29-2020, 01:14 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: I told u when you typed that message that why are you leaving your about to be slain but you choose not to listen :/

Almost as if I was leaving and not reading any more messages - announcing that I'm leaving automatically makes it NOT an RDM and leave, the admin is supposed to just queue the slay for the next time the player logs on.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Insulting the person that banned you is a great way to get unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-29-2020, 01:13 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: mans been back for a week and is already being toxic and rdming/leaving

pog moment

Nice shitpost, contribute something to the discussion or leave.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

(04-29-2020, 01:15 PM)ReThink Wrote: Almost as if I was leaving and not reading any more messages - announcing that I'm leaving automatically makes it NOT an RDM and leave, the admin is supposed to just queue the slay for the next time the player logs on.

No, you're supposed to ask if you can leave and then leave considering you had a pending report. That's the procedure.

EDIT: -1
former admin2
(04-29-2020, 01:17 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 01:15 PM)ReThink Wrote: Almost as if I was leaving and not reading any more messages - announcing that I'm leaving automatically makes it NOT an RDM and leave, the admin is supposed to just queue the slay for the next time the player logs on.

No, you're supposed to ask if you can leave and then leave considering you had a pending report. That's the procedure.

The rules do not clarify this at all, actually. So the "procedure" is subjective. I clearly announced my intention to leave knowing I had open reports because I had to leave. I am not obligated to wait because admins aren't doing their job, and I'm clearly a regular that just had an open ticket. Therefore the ban is willfully ignorant of the situation and unjustified - originating from the admin's laziness and unwillingness to do their job and taking the easy way out.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

There is a part when you want to be unbanned and being absolutely rude. Take a break.

EDIT: 
Also, -1ing everyone isn't going to change anything.

With that being stated, I'm going to -1 this unban request due to being completely rude and toxic towards staff. 
Ok, now you're just merely becoming petty. Are you that mad that you have to go to my previous post and -1 everything? It seems as if you feel you're above staff and you feel you're correct. In which you're not.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-29-2020, 01:23 PM)Eternal Wrote: There is a part when you want to be unbanned and being absolutely rude. Take a break.

God forbid I be rude to someone who banned me unjustly. I follow the rules and am just trying to play a game, not wanting to deal with admins going on power trips because they make up rules about what's proper for waiting for reports to be completed.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)