Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction!
Heyo! I'm pink fluff (I actually usually go by the alias "Veridian" or just "Veri" but any one of these is fine). I've been playing GMod for an uncomfortable amount of time, racking up over 3000 hours in the 6 years I've been on Steam. I've played GMod for a bit and I used to frequent a bit of servers and spent a lot of time on them, specifically Deathrun and TTT. This year I happened to have an urge to play this game again so here I am! I'm really big into art and learning languages and those are the two things that I'm trying to spend more time in, especially now that the whole quarantine thing's happening right now, so if anyone's also into those two things then I could talk about those all day. This community seems like a good one, and probably better then the one I used to frequent, so I hope I get to meet and know a fair amount of people here, I hope to see ya'll in-game, or just on the forums!  Heart
welcome fellow gamer!
I have a lot of respect for you for playing TTT and DR those were my primary two game modes (^: + I recently hit 2600 hours. Hope to see you around on TTT or DR, welcome!
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Welcome gamer! We have a ttt server and a semi dead dr server
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hello! Welcome to the forums

Yeah make sure to come check out Deathrun lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Hey there :) Welcome to forums!
I'm usually on PH (prop hunt) come check it out and say hello !
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Welcome to the Forums ^w^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome Pink Fluff!

DR and Murder are fun right?

Anyways welcome to the community and the forums. It's great to have a new member in our community.

Come play PH if you ever have time!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Heyo, Welcome to the forums gamer! I believe I've seen you on PH Pink Fluff :p Good to have you and hope to play more with you all around ^-^