Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's learn more about each other!
So I'm not sure how often people do this here but I wanted to do a semi introduction thread to learn more about people and what they do. Kinda like giving a face to the player. Share some fun interesting facts about yourself and your life and maybe some weird secret hobbies you have!

For me I am a HUGE retro game collector with most mainstrem North American consoles in my collection. I also am very greek, my grandfather fled from the nazis during World War 2 and met my grandma. I played the tuba in high-school but can play most brass and some string instruments, yes I can play guitar and drums. I played varsity tennis senior year and spend most of my free time playing around with tech related projects, whether it be coding, audio, computers, games, or honestly anything techy! Now you know a little bit more about me, let's hear some of your guys'!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Well Background check on me

I like Trains 

I use to study Law at Victoria University before my kids arrived. Then drop it to spend more time with them.

I did after awhile spend time at Wellington Police College for 7 months and wala I am a police officer.

I'm not sure If I'm the only one that dips my fries in my icecream. It's an Australian New Zealand thing.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
1st reply

i play the violin and I have been playing for 2-3 years? Going to be partaking probably an additional year when the class is available.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I was born in Greece, my 19th birthday is in a little less than a month...

Uh I've staffed on TTT twice, from April of 2018 to February of 2019, then from January of 2020 till now and into the future.

I started playing TTT early 2018, but apparently first joined in 2014. I also started playing on Dink's DR in 2017

I am in a fraternity at my college.

My favorite animal is a tie between a golden retriever and a siamese cat
(04-30-2020, 01:25 AM)Sharky Wrote: I use to study Law at Victoria University before my kids arrived. Then drop it to spend more time with them.

Wow didn't know you had kids, maybe one day they'll join the community.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I double major in Computer Science and Math. I also work for a medical software company. I was a staff member, and later admin in this community for many years a really long time ago. I don’t play on the servers because I don’t have time for that and TTT isn’t that fun anymore.

I’m a huge fan of rocketry, my hobby is research in that. That’s why if you see my playing a video game it’s typically Kerbal Space Program.
Lets see here im a varsity csgo player for my college western Michigan living in Michigan ive never been to Canada but I have been to france and got to stay in a literal chateau (castle) which was dope. I also was a stunt double in a movie called "Home Run Showdown" the movie was ass but I got PAID for it and Matthew lillard was in it who was shaggy in scooby doo. I really enjoy sports and have a job in sports marketing for my school and yeah thats pretty much me
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Hello Gamer, name is Abdel (yes this is my real name)

I am hispanic, fluent in Spanish and English. Live in Arizona, also by the border, so I'm a mexico expert too (not really but yum love the tacos there)

I'm a mega weeb if people don't know, Love manga and webtoons (favorites are Hardcore leveling warrior, and solo leveling).

Music? I'm very picky, I'm mostly a rock and pop nut. 

One could say I've been here since 2016, but no one remembers me but yee, been here for 4 years now, didn't fully join the forums and discord till December 2018, so I was full timing a different server then, but dink's always been a place for me to come chill at. It's been a journey tbh, the journey keeps going and I don't feel like it's ending any time soon.

Hope everyone is being safe out there and vibing out!
  • Still in high school, I want to go to UF, but i'll probably settle on USF.
  • Joined the server when I was 12, got staff when I was 13, got mod when I was 14, got admin when I was 15, got trusted when I was 16, so maybe I'll get the banned rank now that I'm 17.
  • I'm a gators and cowboys fan.
  • Music: old kayne and eminem, 90's-2000's hip hop, rock, and more.
  • k
former admin2
- Name: Adam
- Hobbies: Basketball & Swimming.
- I have one older brother who is at university right now and I have one young sister. I am basically in the middle of my family.
- I was born in Dubai (A rich city), United Arab Emirates (Aka the middle east)
- I got my Canadian Citizenship 2 years ago. I have lived in Canada for 7 years now but had moved back to Dubai in July 2018.
- I have a cat named fluffy.
- I am a Muslim.
- And I am still working in high school as of Grade 9 for me in online school. I have finished half of my courses and have a few courses remaining.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy