Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you for the memories
I updated it a little bit, just with a couple stories and memories, I’ll eventually fill it out, then add more people too. Stay strong everyone, y’all mean a lot to me
Dang I didn't see this before, a LOT of old people I had forgotten about. Good times
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
This guy is 10x better than me at the game and for that reason i don't like him
(05-01-2020, 12:42 AM)Meeemo Wrote: This guy is 10x better than me at the game and for that reason i don't like him

just become 10x better lol
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
wow that list just gave me a whole bunch of nostalgia. I miss the old times
[Image: source.gif]
Reading this list over again is making me miss the old days man, lowkey kinda sad. So many familiar names and a good majority of them don't play anymore. Life goes go on, but its nice to reminisce every once and awhile
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I love seeing posts like this, makes this place feel more like a community <3
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Oh god, is that my legacy? The dude who went ham on folks wearing a broken ass skin (Who was a Moderator at the time I might add), that banned himself once one of these got a little out of hand...

Also good sir, I am not good at TTT... figuring stuff out, I suppose I wont counter that, I like a little detective stuff
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-01-2020, 10:08 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Oh god, is that my legacy? The dude who went ham on folks wearing a broken ass skin (Who was a Moderator at the time I might add), that banned himself once one of these got a little out of hand...

Also good sir, I am not good at TTT... figuring stuff out, I suppose I wont counter that, I like a little detective stuff

That’s just one of the memories I have of you, and you are great at TTT, would regularly get more score above me and could kill me in a 1 v 1 most of the time