Let's learn more about each other!
I fly planes and shit
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Helicopter Mechanic 
Norwegian Fire Dancer 
4th youngest of 10 
Pizza is life 
I like trains
I like to travel and have been to every state in the USA except Hawaii and Maine
hi im laced
So right now, I'm studying political science and economics. Eventually, the plan is to go to law school to become a corporate lawyer. I had a summer internship lined up at a BigLaw firm but that got canceled because of everything that's going on.

I speak three languages! In addition to English, I speak Polish and French, with a little bit of Norwegian and Latin.

Fun fact, I hate Zoom. Being at home is driving me absolutely nuts lmaooo.

I like any type of music except for country, not sure why I never seem to like it.

Anything else, feel free to ask me in-game. :)
[Image: source.gif]
word around the office is you have a large cock.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Hi, I'm Russell!
- I'm CompTIA A+ Certified
- Placed 16th/34 in the SkillsUSA Information Technology Services national competition
- I hunt for prime numbers, and have discovered 12 new numbers since I started in August
- I collect old technology, be it old computer systems, monitors, obsolete data storage, VHS tapes, old tools, or even hand powered check printers
- I hoard informational media, anything from lectures on safe forklift operation, from the entirety of the show Mythbusters, to over 2,000 tornados recorded by amateurs since 2006
- My family operates a 1200 acre farm, selling mostly soybeans here in the NC triad
- I developed most of my social skills from playing on the Prophunt server back in 2016, and became an admin at only 13 years old (I'm sure you all know that went PERFECTLY fine..)
- I have 7 cats, 3 dogs, a parrot, a ferret, 6 chickens, 2 ducks, and a 20 year old horse.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Cool I got an NES, SNES, and an Atari 7800. Could have gotten a Genesis and a 64 but my Aunt and friend decided to get rid of them rip.
-name lucian 
-age 15
- i was born in Maine and just recently moved to Colorado 
- i am trying to become a sponsored snowboarder (my best trick is backside 540)
-  i am the youngest of 2
-i am also a fellow anime weeb
- and i am actually Jewish
my fav music is punk rock
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: image0.gif]

Hey everyone!

I'm Pixie, currently living in Northern Ireland but did live in England for a few years. I am a nurse so I'm still working through this crazy time we are in! I'm too old to own up to a number  :P (My first console was a sega mega drive  Cool )

I have two dogs, a cat and a guinea pig. 

I am the oldest of three. 

I played Prop Hunt many years ago and only just got back into it last January when I found Dinks. 

I've made so many friends here at Dinks and I know they will be friends I have for life.

I've also been lucky enough to find someone pretty special here too  ;)

No idea what else you'd want to know....so yea.....byeee

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(04-30-2020, 01:35 AM)Battons Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 01:25 AM)Sharky Wrote: I use to study Law at Victoria University before my kids arrived. Then drop it to spend more time with them.

Wow didn't know you had kids, maybe one day they'll join the community.

I'll sell you 2 of them
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member