Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving this a try
Ingame Name: §5Ginger  I have played under [pink]Ginger, %9Ginger, [test]Ginger, and Ginger as well. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486639631

Time Played: Minutes Played: 38487

When First Joined: 28th of January under the name of §5Ginger

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be available at almost anytime. EDT

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMOD

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by being there when needed. I have been experiencing more rule breakers lately when it comes to hackers in the community. If I'm unfamiliar with any of how things are when it comes to staffing suggestions I do turn to someone that has been around a lot longer than I have and go from there. When I first joined Murder it was dead and no one was here. A lot of things was wrong and I spoke to Dinkleberg in DM's about a lot of issues and got a lot of things fixed. For instance, Members could put anyone in spectate and it was becoming a huge issue.

Why you want to help the community: Because I care about this community and love being part of it. I'm highly active within the Murder community and always get people telling me how appreciative I am. I am highly active in the server and enjoy being in it. I also want to keep everyone happy by making sure no one here is being disrespectful to the players. I have been doing a good job lately and plan to keep on doing so.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. I was accepted into this rank as TMOD by Dinkleburg and Dirty Dan.

How did you find us?: Another server I was in was talking about this one so I joined one day and never left after that.
I support this idea. I've played on the server for about the same time, and every time she is online, anything can happen. Whenever both of us are online and there are any discriminators/abusers/hackers/trolls on as well, Ginger is doing her job to her greatest intent and as directed. It takes a lot of responsibility to moderate a server - it's not easy. But for Ginger, she's doing what is right: Keeping the game fun while keeping it under control and hassle-free.

- Genesis

I genuinely think that you are the last person we want as a Moderator in this community. You have caused nothing but trouble since you've been around. No I will fully admit I don't play on murder or anything. But the fact remains that you are a toxic person and have been banned on PH for "aiding troublemakers". 3 months ago? Yes. But you were still banned and that's not a ban that's too long ago. You're not trusted enough to be in the staff discord and we've had numerous issues on the forums with people associated with you manipulating forum rep. Considering this is your first application for any rank, the community has had no chance to give ANY feedback on you as a staff. As a staff member, you represent the community, not just your server. Work on actually not getting pissed off when someone disagrees with you and stop name dropping Dink.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-02-2020, 04:00 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1

I genuinely think that you are the last person we want as a Moderator in this community. You have caused nothing but trouble since you've been around. No I will fully admit I don't play on murder or anything. But the fact remains that you are a toxic person and have been banned on PH for "aiding troublemakers". 3 months ago? Yes. But you were still banned and that's not a ban that's too long ago. You're not trusted enough to be in the staff discord and we've had numerous issues on the forums with people associated with you manipulating forum rep. Considering this is your first application for any rank, the community has had no chance to give ANY feedback on you as a staff. As a staff member, you represent the community, not just your server. Work on actually not getting pissed off when someone disagrees with you and stop name dropping Dink.

I don't even understand why I got banned today due to me not being on since the 25th of February according to GameTracker
(05-02-2020, 04:08 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 04:00 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1

I don't even understand why I got banned today due to me not being on since the 25th of February according to GameTracker

Read what I said. It said 3 months ago. THat would be 2/5/20. GBan puts it Day Month Year.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-02-2020, 03:43 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Ingame Name: §5Ginger  I have played under [pink]Ginger, %9Ginger, [test]Ginger, and Ginger as well. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486639631

Time Played: Minutes Played: 38487

When First Joined: 28th of January under the name of §5Ginger

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be available at almost anytime. EDT

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMOD

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by being there when needed. I have been experiencing more rule breakers lately when it comes to hackers in the community. If I'm unfamiliar with any of how things are when it comes to staffing suggestions I do turn to someone that has been around a lot longer than I have and go from there. When I first joined Murder it was dead and no one was here. A lot of things was wrong and I spoke to Dinkleberg in DM's about a lot of issues and got a lot of things fixed. For instance, Members could put anyone in spectate and it was becoming a huge issue.

Why you want to help the community: Because I care about this community and love being part of it. I'm highly active within the Murder community and always get people telling me how appreciative I am. I am highly active in the server and enjoy being in it. I also want to keep everyone happy by making sure no one here is being disrespectful to the players. I have been doing a good job lately and plan to keep on doing so.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. I was accepted into this rank as TMOD by Dinkleburg and Dirty Dan.

How did you find us?: Another server I was in was talking about this one so I joined one day and never left after that.
I think ginger will make a great mod, there are always people on the server who enjoy seeing ginger online, she is liked by people in the community, she does her job as a test mod, and she truly does care for the people in this community. Ginger is very active on murder, and helps the community grow. She has my +1
(05-02-2020, 04:08 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 04:00 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: snip

[/quote]

The date on Gametracker is backwards. You were banned on 2/5/2020.
As far as I know, you've tried resigning recently a couple of times, tried deleting murder threads and posts you made, and put together a server with someone else. What made you change your mind and come back to this community and apply for staff so suddenly? If things dont go your way or people disagree with you will you leave again?

I also have to agree with Travis. There have a lot of things that have happened between you and other community members and the servers that make people question your actions and if they can trust you. Is there anything you can say to those people to maybe change their minds?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ginger, while I do not play murder I would like to give some input on your character. Yes, you have been very rude to numerous people, and you'd come to me seeking help. I would give you advice on how to change and how to make the public outlook on you be better, yet you didn't take any of my advice. I actively tried to help you and ultimately you insulted me by not giving a care as to what I said to you. Another problem I have is that you use Dink's name to defend anything that you do, which honestly could be true, he wants you to do all of those things, or you just want to be shielded. I however do not appreciate the fact that you made your own server, tried to recruit people, and come back here expecting to get Mod when people grind tooth and nail for years to achieve such a role.
Hey Ginger i'm also gonna give you a -1 as the times ive played with you i notice your too aggressive with players, 
Also on that note you can be to quick to jump the gun when dealing with situations which is not good as staff nore to be Mod. that's just how i feel,
and don't think you are ready to be a Moderator. I think more time as Tmod  and work on handling how you put your self out there. 

But i do also agree with what Dong and the others said.
[Image: titan.gif]