Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Triangle but in Blue!?!??!!??!!?!?!??!
Ingame Name: The Triangle, Mr Voss, Old Man Voss

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:432781129

Time Played: 767+ hours

When First Joined: 3 May 2018 (My First name. *Tear*)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MST 1700-1900 Mon to Thurs, 1700-2400 Fri & Sat

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: [b]Trusted [/b]

What can you do to help the community?: I am familiar with the Tmod commands and capabilities, was previously a PH TMOD for 9 months. I've been part of this community for 2 years (woot!) and have been staff for almost all of my time here (excluding my 1st month in community and the month when I resigned to get married/move/settle in to my new area). I'd like to think I know a bit about how to handle things as a Test Mod, however I know that there's always room to grow and improve. If you see area's in which I can improve, please mention them either here or in DM's (TacoTuesday#6946) which ever you are more comfortable with.

Why do you want to help the community?: Let me just say that having been a TMod+ and being trusted again is ROUGH! The abilities of Trusted are so limited (understandable as a beginning position) but my goodness have I felt so helpless in so many cases of dealing with Hackers and other people violating the rules. I want to do more. Screaming "HACKER IN PH" get's really tiresome when you know exactly what to do but can't because you don't have those permissions anymore. Now the Why is simple, I love being a part of Dinkleberg's. I don't love EVERYTHING that happens but at the end of the day, I still very much enjoy being here and helping out PH when I can.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No REAL bans on record. Only Fish/Nuru (RIP)/Andre having a field day with my life

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4698
Trusted(2020) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...xplanation
TMod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5163
Moderator:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--6281
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ATOR-APP-3

How did you find us?: I like trains.  Dinkleberg's caught my eye and here I am. 

Other: Now you may be thinking "but Triangle aren't you going to a distant land soon?" and my response is "Yes I am".  I will be taking a nice vacation on the other side of the world, AGAIN!! Luckily this one is only for nine months instead of a year. Will I still be on Gmod, you bet your bottom dollar I will be. Though I will be in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TIME ZONE!!! WOAH!!! TRIPPY!! So part of the reason for applying for TMod is to also be a bit more independent during this time, instead of having to ping a TMod+ to assist when I'm on because I frankly don't know if anyone would be. I can wear my big boy pants ^_^
+1

Helpful guy and always active ever since he retired from his job.

Illuminati You deserve this because your a really good staff and can handle anything that is happening in the server.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Big +1 to the Triangle Man, very good with people on server, knows how to handle things and he did used to be a mod so there's no doubt he knows what he is doing. Put this man in Blue!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

oooooooooooooooh Voss where to begin.....
Welp you've been back and active since your return and have settled back into the community. I am new to staff (like super new) but I know some might think this is a quick application since you just got back to being Trusted, but you have started from the bottom which I appreciate. You didn't request or demand your old status when you returned, you went through the process again and Im grateful for that. You have been around to help on server and helping others with questions or concerns quite frequently. You know what you are doing and I think having you as TMod would be helpful to the server. In addition youre going across the pond and as you say, you will still be able to staff from there and be able to be part of the community. Not only will this allow you to continue working with other staff and playing with friends on server, your time change will allow you to cover some of the hours when there is less staff available.

+1 from a possum. good luck frank.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

-1 you suck at being a triangle, be a circle like your lost cousin lol 

No in all seriousness ive seen the way you act in game as staff you help out a lot and do a great job, also you have experience as Tmod and Moderator 
before so i believe your ready to be Testmod again and maybe eventually become a Mod. 

Its a +1 for me 
[Image: titan.gif]
Hello Mr. Triangle, Thanks for applying!

you came back and you started as a trusted again, you performed well as we all knew you would, but it's very understandable that a trusted abilities are very limited especially to someone who has sat in the moderator's chair. Voss, knows what's hes doing and in becoming a Test Mod will in turn help the community to have another person who can fix broken shop/map moments, and hash out some temp bans to people. I admire your dedication here.

it's a (+1) from me bud, kept it at nuru length, good luck.
+1 was a solid staff member from what I witnessed myself and heard from others.

but jesus christ if you start center aligning your posts again I'll get you demoted somehow.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1
Did his job and did it well. Honestly I don't remember his time as T-mod last time but as far as I've seen he's come on and been helpful to deal with all the pests.
You resigned and came back and you did well and you help all the time you do what you do best and it has showed. I think you are ready to be a test mod already since you were already were one. but you do a great job dude.  +1 from me good luck
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I dont trust the Illuminate 

But I do trust you +1

On the forum and Discord you are always helpful and eagerness to help others when no one cant is awesome.

Remarkable comeback like the state of warriors in 2017.

Best of luck nerd. And hopefully my PC works out so I can destroy u.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member