Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MINI for Trusted
Ingame Name: MINI  or MINI Wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149103963

Time Played: 175+ 

When First Joined: Nov 16, 2015 5:00 PM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):       I play Saturday / Sundays around 1-3pm pacific, 5-9pm pacific, 1-3am pacific but during this quarantine i play every other day in random hours cant say a approximate hour because during this quarantine because sometimes i play all day into the the next day so i will say that during this quarantine i play a lot so i guess i am Highly Available 

Rank Desired:Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?:     What i can do to help the community is to help remove toxicity and report bugs that might reduce the quality of people game experience.

Why do you want to help the community?:    what motivates me to help the community is that sometimes when i am on, their are no staff on so i might have to tell someone not to do something but i cant do much if they don't listen and by giving me the rank of TRUSTED i can help community.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):    Not that i am aware of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):     I have not applied for staff in the past.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?     I can screen shot threw steam and i can download a screen recorder.

How did you find us?:    The way i found this server was by leaving a other server that was just toxic to look for a better server and i found this server which is a great a server. 

Other: i helped out xmiiku (a donor) test out maps and addons for Christmas maps on December 12 2018. i don't know if that count as other stuff you guys might find interesting. Also i have know this server for a long time. 
0+

Your active, you've been in the community for a month, and you're average overall.

You almost follow all the requirements.

I recommended you play on the server more to get your hours beyond 85 hours of gameplay in the server.

Also, If you catch a person breaking the rules, record them so that you can make a ban request that'll make the staff trust you even more.

But as of right now your not ready for staff. You do have the actions to work as a staff but it needs to be done a bit longer.

Better luck with the next application!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-06-2020, 04:12 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: 0+

Your active, you've been in the community for a month, and you're average overall.

I recommended you play on the server more to get your hours beyond 85 hours of gameplay in the server.

Also, If you catch a person breaking the rules, record them so that you can make a ban request that'll make the staff trust you even more.

But as of right now your not ready for staff. You do have the actions to work as a staff but it needs to be done a bit longer.

what u mean to get my hours beyond 85 hours i have like 180 hours or do u mean something else
(05-06-2020, 04:31 AM)MINI.[TS] Wrote:

what u mean to get my hours beyond 85 hours i have like 180 hours or do u mean something else

What I am basically saying is that according to game tracker. you have only recently played for 2 days.

All I am saying is just build that chart up and maybe you will be accepted next time.

[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-06-2020, 04:41 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 04:31 AM)MINI.[TS] Wrote:

What I am basically saying is that according to game tracker. you have only recently played for 2 days.

All I am saying is just build that chart up and maybe you will be accepted next time.

ooh thanks then i guess ill just try again later
 -1 from me mate. 

You just came back a couple of days ago from being gone for over a year. A lot has changed and you haven't even been active here long enough to be familiar with the changes. Yes you spent a good time last night reading the MOTD which is a good start but we have added/edited many things over the past year. 

For now, work on your activity in the community. 

Get re-familiar with how things are done here. 

I suggest waiting more than a month to apply again. 

Here's two area's you can look over:
Rules
Illegal Spots

See you out there Mini
(05-06-2020, 06:55 AM)The Triangle Wrote:  -1 from me mate. 

You just came back a couple of days ago from being gone for over a year. A lot has changed and you haven't even been active here long enough to be familiar with the changes. Yes you spent a good time last night reading the MOTD which is a good start but we have added/edited many things over the past year. 

For now, work on your activity in the community. 

Get re-familiar with how things are done here. 

I suggest waiting more than a month to apply again. 

Here's two area's you can look over:
Rules
Illegal Spots

See you out there Mini

lol the funny part is that i already read both rules and illegal spots and not much has changed just what i would seem to be a obvious to be a rule but i guess ill just apply in a month even thought i am familiar with the rules and illegal spots
-1 from me.

Not to be rude, but I have no idea who you are. Other than seeing you on server last night I have had no other interactions with you. Yes, you made an intro post, but it seems like you only did so for the purposes of this application.

I'd suggest getting familiar with the community - join the discord, poke around on forums, get to know the players and staff members.

The main reason I'm giving you a - 1 right now is based off of the interactions I had with you last night. On multiple occasions you were trying to staff server unnecessarily when there were not one but two staff members already present. And when I asked you to lay off a little and let us handle it, you either ignored me or basically laughed at my request.

You need to learn when to dial it back and let staff handle matters. I'd also suggest getting familiar with the process of alerting staff members to problems on server, rather than handling it yourself.

Lastly, your attitude to the replies on this post aren't great. The whole point of a staff application, successful or not, is to see what sort of feedback people can give you on your actions and take that on board to better yourself and the sort of role you play in the community. Your responses to Triangle's comments come off as arrogant and rude.

"i guess ill just apply in a month even thought i am familiar with the rules and illegal spots" - Being a Trusted member is more than this.

Work on building a positive rep within the community, learn to work WITH staff rather than getting in their way. I would also suggest waiting more than a month to apply again.
(05-06-2020, 10:52 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: -1 from me.

Not to be rude, but I have no idea who you are. Other than seeing you on server last night I have had no other interactions with you. Yes, you made an intro post, but it seems like you only did so for the purposes of this application.

I'd suggest getting familiar with the community - join the discord, poke around on forums, get to know the players and staff members.

The main reason I'm giving you a - 1 right now is based off of the interactions I had with you last night. On multiple occasions you were trying to staff server unnecessarily when there were not one but two staff members already present. And when I asked you to lay off a little and let us handle it, you either ignored me or basically laughed at my request.

You need to learn when to dial it back and let staff handle matters. I'd also suggest getting familiar with the process of alerting staff members to problems on server, rather than handling it yourself.

Lastly, your attitude to the replies on this post aren't great. The whole point of a staff application, successful or not, is to see what sort of feedback people can give you on your actions and take that on board to better yourself and the sort of role you play in the community. Your responses to Triangle's comments come off as arrogant and rude.

"i guess ill just apply in a month even thought i am familiar with the rules and illegal spots" - Being a Trusted member is more than this.

Work on building a positive rep within the community, learn to work WITH staff rather than getting in their way. I would also suggest waiting more than a month to apply again.

my bad if i seem to rude i just suck at conversations
-1 from me i barely know you and it does seem your not very active and just a couple days ago you were put on the list for speaking over and getting in the way of the actual staff. and if this is the case not to hurt you or get offended by this but we dont need staff members who jump the gun on things or talk over other staff. if you do these things already im afraid what your going to do with the power of a trusted and after this i say some others agree to this. if i were you i work controlling yourself and let the staff do their job when they are right there. but i do wish you good luck