Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of Cake are you part 2
Ingame Name:  Cake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: 832 

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): most days anytime during the day untill work starts again

Rank Desired: tmod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have learned quite alot while trusted. How to use the rdm manager, identifying different kinds of hacks, and how to properly deal with trolls. If I were promoted I would have access to a few more commands so I could help the server more effectively. Such as karma banning people who mass or hackers if a mod is not available Or bringing people when they exploit out of the map or get stuck.

Why you want to help the community: Honestly as much as this community drives me up a wall with the constant drama and trolls and so forth I enjoy playing with friends on server. Being able to help new and old players have a good time on server gives me an amount of satisfaction knowing that I am doing something to help out even if its in a small way

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Several times and no legitimate bans on gban 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ke-are-you

How did you find us?: hopped over from ph

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  yes? awhile ago idk if i need to do them again.

Other:
+1, actually does stuff and takes things seriously when they need to. Fun to play with and active.
+1 Anytime I play with Cake they do their job well and effectively. If given T-mod abilities, I believe Cake would be much more effective.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
+7 One of the most fun people to play with on the server and able to create a fun environment while also enforcing the rules. 

shouldn't even have to apply just give her superadmin!

Cactus for president 2028

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Bout time you applied :) +1 good bean, active and efficient as a trusted i think she'd do fine as a tmod GL cake
[Image: J6yUs0g]
What kind of Cake are you?? The best kind ;( out of everyone, you deserve this the most! Very fun to play with and enforces the rules well. A +1 from me girlie, love you :D
+1 most of what has already been said
she still screams at me for no reason though.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(+1) Good staff. Keeps her calm and knows the rules. She's ready for the next step.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Cake has been a former trusted member for so long at this point however, I believe that she is ready for the next step as she learned her abilities and used them PROPERLY.
  • Calm + Knows how to handle trolls.
  • Knows policy + Enforces.
  • Non-bias.
Best of luck.
+1
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Whatever kind of cake you are Cake, you're great! She knows the rules and is a very capable staff member, I'm very pleased to get to see her rise through the ranks    Blush

+1 from me!