Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrongfully banned
(05-15-2020, 05:58 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: You spoke over me several times when I was trying to calm things between you guys and Andre. Believe me I don't want people to get banned unless I feel its justified. I'm pretty chill and lenient when I am on but it had went on for too long with too many warnings. I had left the server by the time you were both banned but I was not surprised by it.

if i spoke over you it was intentional.... and at the time i even said its just a few jokes and we can calm down
A joke is only a joke if both sides find it a joke.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-15-2020, 06:04 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: A joke is only a joke if both sides find it a joke.
the issue is that i didnt make these jokes, i laughed along with other people, i got in trouble for that
Was alora on when you were banned them? I didn't watch to the end. From what it looks like I think a ban reduction is an option for Millie and not Sonder. I'm going to say +1 for ban reduction. This doesn't call for my two cents but I'll put it in here, I personally think that if you have been warned or have on multitude of occasions, seen others get warnings not to troll then maybe there is something that we have to not encourage trolling. I want you to have a next time but do keep in mind if you do egg on trolls and encourage trolling there won't be a vote positively for appeal. Also , who was the donor in that video because it seems like he was just as guilty as everyone else. I'm talking about the first video Andre has in his reply to this thread.
(05-15-2020, 06:15 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Was alora on when you were banned them? I didn't watch to the end. From what it looks like I think a ban reduction is an option for Millie and not Sonder. I'm going to say +1 for ban reduction. This doesn't call for my two cents but I'll put it in here, I personally think that if you have been warned or have on multitude of occasions, seen others get warnings not to troll then maybe there is something that we have to not encourage trolling. I want you to have a next time but do keep in mind if you do egg on trolls and encourage trolling there won't be a vote positively for appeal. Also , who was the donor in that video because it seems like he was just as guilty as everyone else. I'm talking about the first video Andre has in his reply to this thread.
thank you for your support in this decision and this was balteen at the time, he really hated getting muted and kicked and made it seem like he was being abused and i thought thats what was going on but i dont know, andre had muted me along with sonder and unmuted me bc he didnt think i deserved it and then it went all down hill from there
his name is mr.balteen
(05-15-2020, 06:18 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 06:15 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Was alora on when you were banned them? I didn't watch to the end. From what it looks like I think a ban reduction is an option for Millie and not Sonder. I'm going to say +1 for ban reduction. This doesn't call for my two cents but I'll put it in here, I personally think that if you have been warned or have on multitude of occasions, seen others get warnings not to troll then maybe there is something that we have to not encourage trolling. I want you to have a next time but do keep in mind if you do egg on trolls and encourage trolling there won't be a vote positively for appeal. Also , who was the donor in that video because it seems like he was just as guilty as everyone else. I'm talking about the first video Andre has in his reply to this thread.
thank you for your support in this decision and this was balteen at the time, he really hated getting muted and kicked and made it seem like he was being abused and i thought thats what was going on but i dont know, andre had muted me along with sonder and unmuted me bc he didnt think i deserved it and then it went all down hill from there
his name is mr.balteen

The part in blue is something I think is important here, for context, you were unmuted by balteen after you were muted? So I think that this is something that should be taken into consideration as well. Granted he had his powers revoked for abuse but not all of that can directly fall in them.

If I could get clarification on this that would be good.
(05-15-2020, 06:25 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 06:18 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:
his name is mr.balteen

The part in blue is something I think is important here, for context, you were unmuted by balteen after you were muted? So I think that this is something that should be taken into consideration as well. Granted he had his powers revoked for abuse but not all of that can directly fall in them.

If I could get clarification on this that would be good.
yes thats what happened, i got muted on sonders accord and because of that balteen thought it was undeserving sicne it was sonder being a butt and then he decided to unmute me himself

here is a play by play of the first video 

0;32 made fun of sonders weight
1:18 warned sonder to stop
2:00 sonder pokes fun at andre
(me cookie and kingeddie laugh)
2;40 balteen asks a question and andre states "its actually in the rules bud look it up before questioning me
(i thought it was mean so i say) 'he cant ask a question??"

3:01 he said he didnt like it and i didnt understand what he didnt like

4:20 disagree with statement pink made
5:14 andre gags me without warning and balteen got mad at him
5:49 pink says "you should open ur ears more damn" (offends me at the time)
6:25 "who warned me"
6:50 coookie"no one warned u"
7:01 sonder says he wasnt trolling and getting gagged for being sassy
7:06 i said he might gag him again
7:20 we agree to leave andre alone and talk to each other
8:09 pixie says sonder is egging andre on
8:14 i ask why she was fine with us earlier and is now not
8;19 warns sonder
8;30 pixie asks us to play the game, i say we shoudl all drop it and thats its over
9;30(a minute has passed since its calmed down) andre kicks balteen
9;48 many people question this action (i dont think anyone knew why)
10:38 i try to explain to sonder why he was kicked
10:46 i ask pixie to stop interjecting because it was just making sonder act out more
11:06 sonder and andre fight
11:36 he says he knows were friends and we should leave
11:58 says people complained, i asked who
12:05 sonder asks people who dont like him to mute him
12;06 andre says they shouldnt have to mute
12:30 andre says people are uncomfortable with sonder, i ask who, he says he doesnt wanna say
12:40 king studders, sonder makes fun of him, i tell him not to make fun of king
13:05 sonder says hes testing his limits
14;01 i defend that turkey didnt mind nicknames and i was called milespoops
14;05 we laugh about me being called milliepoops
14:27 he said we were ghost last map and i said that it was all a joke
14:47 i say i dont know why agument is being different towards us after andre joined
15:25 andre doesnt like what sonder said about parents
16:23 we jokes with earl about how he cant say that too
16:47 everyone stops joking
16;55 cstenebra says this is the best convo hes had in forever
17:10 he says its funny and sonder says SEE ANDRE
17:15 I say stop bc ppl are gonna get upset
19:00 were all chill at this point, laughing and joking all together
25:12 they start watching us bc of the ghosting claims mentioned earlier
calm for rest of video

here is a play by play of the second video

0:0-4;49 admins talk about us in chat for a while
5;00 sonder says no pig noises
6;33 sonder says its election tuesday and what people voted for
6:53 we talk about the election
7:24 i say andre doesnt want us talking about politics so we should stop
7;34 sonder "can we talk about religion"
7;49 everyone starts laughing and talking
8;02 gags sonder no warning me: WAT
8;35 why was he gagged?
8;35 he says no religious talk
9;27 sonder "mr andre sir-' *gagged*
9:27 me: what he was asking u something
9;45 andre explains he needs to serve another round
10;23 i dont understand why {we arent fighting its pretty calm discussion)
13;48 sonder 'hey im ungagged remember that time i got gagged for asking whats allowed to be discussed"
15;02 guys asks sonder to explain what happened
15;25 i say its not okay to talk about

the rest is just sonder being sassy and then im permabanned
You act as part of a troll group, you get punished with all of them. It ain't that difficult.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-15-2020, 09:59 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: You act as part of a troll group, you get punished with all of them. It ain't that difficult.
if you read through the play by play i didnt act with any group, thats the issue here
It doesn't matter that you made a play by play. Sonder was one of the main people saying dumb stuff and wouldn't stop when warned, you were or are his friend, you were laughing at the jokes and kept giving him this atmosphere that it was correct to continue because staff was too uptight and unfun in your minds. When muted or gagged y'all fought that it was abused and incorrect. You decided to jump on this train with them. Thats what you need to understand. There was no misunderstandng. Im still up for a reduction of your ban, but you need to understand that you were part of the issue. The ban was valid. We aren't here to point fingers. The point of an unban request is supposed to show us that you want to come back and that you've understood why you got banned in the first place. All this back and forth stuff about. "I wasn't with that group or pointing fingers" at abuse that never happened because you don't understand why you got muted in the first place. Go back and read each post again, and think about this whole thing and stop trying to defend something that was very valid and we all saw it happened in the video. If you have evidence that there was a clear abuse of commands, show us. If you don't even know the rules and procedure of the server, then that will cloud your statement. I recommend reading them.