Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice
what the fuck is going on.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I hope this issue gets resolved soon. I am getting tired of losing good people.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I wonder how many more must go? I wonder who will be the last straw until this issue is handled.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
seriously though, disappointing to see this happen, but theres a communication wall here, theres like multiple people (im mainly speaking for myself, and probably some random ttt dudes) who absolutely no fucking clue what on earth has been happening and we cant try to understand if the issue isn't publicly discussed rather than putting up these passive aggressive methods of speaking.
im trying not to sound like a dick here (but hey thats up for you to decide) but from my standing, and as someone who would classify as an outsider, i have absolutely no hint as to what the fuck is going on other than the idea that this seems to be a ph-related issue.

my rants done now but some clarification would really be helpful at this point i've seen this happen about 2-3 times now and its really annoying.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-17-2020, 11:50 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: seriously though, disappointing to see this happen, but theres a communication wall here, theres like multiple people (im mainly speaking for myself, and probably some random ttt dudes) who absolutely no fucking clue what on earth has been happening and we cant try to understand if the issue isn't publicly discussed rather than putting up these passive aggressive methods of speaking.
im trying not to sound like a dick here (but hey thats up for you to decide) but from my standing, and as someone who would classify as an outsider, i have absolutely no hint as to what the fuck is going on other than the idea that this seems to be a ph-related issue.

my rants done now but some clarification would really be helpful at this point i've seen this happen about 2-3 times now and its really annoying.

I believe I know what the issue is. Therefore I can say that whenever it is resolved it may be made public about what is going on, but at the time that it is being resolved it is not at best to share the problem unless approved. And seeing as Matt hasn’t shared it I believe that’s a decent reason not to share it atm. But in time the issue will be resolved.
(05-17-2020, 11:50 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: seriously though, disappointing to see this happen, but theres a communication wall here, theres like multiple people (im mainly speaking for myself, and probably some random ttt dudes) who absolutely no fucking clue what on earth has been happening and we cant try to understand if the issue isn't publicly discussed rather than putting up these passive aggressive methods of speaking.

I get being an outsider makes it easy to assume that its a ph issues as avi matt and i all three resigned from this issue. But for community sake its best not to assume that right now. It is not a ph issue. It is a community issue. It is a serious one that needs handled and until the time is right it cannot be discussed due to the severity of the nature of it. Im asking you have patience and respect that as we wait for a reply.
I just wanna say what an honor to know all you fellow Admins that has made this Community what It is. You guys go beyond anything to make it great and as a community player I just wanna appreciate you all.

Futher more I just wanna say thanks to Matt who does stuff that no one really asks and has stuck with this server through thick and thin. And it's not only him I wanna point out all you Admins who do this stuff that some people take little notice of and I just wanna give u all the Thanks.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Touching on the resignation from prop hunt, I want to say thanks matt for what you did for that server, even if it was only from a trusted rank. I appreciate working with you and hope things will be resolved and move forward soon.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
How many more of the good ones are we going to lose before there's a significant change around here? This should be a wakeup call.

It's absolutely disgusting that we had to lose anybody instead of this being nipped in the bud way earlier. Really shows where priorities lie around here.
[Image: were-in-the-endgame-now.gif]

If we keep losing folks at this rate, this server might not be around for much longer..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide