Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
This thread confuses me so much, I know im with everyone when I say that I wanna see threads stay civil as much as possible. From what I have seen is that we get ahead of ourselves and take things out of proportion, which of course is easy to do since this is the internet and we do not know the true intentions behind a post. Admins are trying to do their best to respond to the communities input and issues, and at the same time its nice to see the community be passionate about what they think and how they express their thoughts and ideas.

I know jokes can be hard to detect online, and we all need to approach conversations on here with some professionalism. This community rocks, yall know that for a fact. I know for me personally that seeing people argue over forums sucks.

Anyways I love all you guys <3
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-17-2020, 11:24 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 11:21 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: so wait

you're telling me

that you guys community banned someone

without at least knowing why first

i fully support the ban itself but what the fuck
Correction they know why and i told fish to go through with it after i got confirmation. Fish isnt a people person and bad with words dont mind him. They know WHY just dont have the full story like we do. Dink carried this one out not admins. Its not them. Please dont divert blame to them.

gotcha

i didn't blame them just the way fish worded it confused me hella so my b
(05-17-2020, 11:04 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Can somebody that does know what's going on make a forum addressing it? If the community knows then at least if they wanna shitpost about it they can do so in shitposting
If dink doesnt i promise i will. The only reason weve waited is bc its a lot more than a server issue. So. Giving him a chance first. If he doesnt then i more than happily will as i pushed for this for a while. And im sorry this isnt much help bc im continuing the i cant tel u guys rn shit but. It will be addressed by him and if not him then i will.

Thank you. Yeah, would not want the pressure of addressing the community on anyone who has resigned. Like, even if you know, it's still up to those in power now to address the community. But thank you for still caring and saying what can be said so far!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
also yeah guys be civil
(05-17-2020, 11:31 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: also yeah guys be civil

-1, too much forums time
(05-17-2020, 11:29 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 11:24 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 11:21 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: so wait

you're telling me

that you guys community banned someone

without at least knowing why first

i fully support the ban itself but what the fuck
Correction they know why and i told fish to go through with it after i got confirmation. Fish isnt a people person and bad with words dont mind him. They know WHY just dont have the full story like we do. Dink carried this one out not admins. Its not them. Please dont divert blame to them.

gotcha

i didn't blame them just the way fish worded it confused me hella so my b

My b x2 i didnt mean u specifically but everyone blming admins or looking at then for answers bc
Admins didnt have anything to do with it
Its a small handful of concerned people and dink and thats it. Admins cant answer questions bc they dont know so its super unfair that everyone else is like
ADMINS TAKE CONTROL WTF HUURHURHUR
also this answer for u too dildo
@Dildo Shwaggins
I am just hoping something fucked up and illegal didn't happened bcz everyone is making this situation seem super serious.
its almost like nobody tells the admins things

hmm
(05-17-2020, 11:39 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: its almost like nobody tells the admins things

hmm

yeah i know it's weird
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Oops
Sorry fish
Rip u