Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS2 suggestion
This is a suggestion that could be done on all the servers which is why it is in community discussion. I don't know anything about Point Shop 2, but I was wondering if there was a way to add multiselect. Its exactly what it sounds like. Purposes would be to open multiple crates at once and to sell multiple items at once.
Love the idea and have wondered myself why it isnt an option. Hopefully its possible
Good idea: one issue, PS2.
I've thought of a multiselect tool for selling items myself. I think opening multiple crates at one time though, that's a bit out there.
PointShop 2 though, as I'm sure all of us know, is really, really finicky and the slightest mistake can end up fucking the swiss cheese code up even farther.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I know it was because people's winnings would clog up the chat and no one could see what was typed. It eventually had to be put up to ultra rare items only because people would be spamming the fuck out of the crates. Now imagine how it would be with a few if not several people spamming this while being able to use multiselect. But yeah, also ps2
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
lets just remove ps2 instead, i would love to have a less laggy server
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-18-2020, 08:36 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: lets just remove ps2 instead, i would love to have a less laggy server

Yeah I prefer having an alive server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]