Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
Let's just say ginger is Rippe 2.0. You can't defend a pedophile, don't try. ^-^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
POG
OOOO what does this button do
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
oh, heh.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
funny how this wasn't posted by dink but by a demoted admin who left the community
I guess since you are going to just go and make it public without letting it be handled carefully, yes she got reported for allowing minors to access nsfw content in her discord (for the safety of those involved this will not be discussed), yes discord demanded she remove their access from said content, yes she got community banned for it, and yes she started her own server. There is a LOT more behind this than you or anyone else needs to know so leave it at that.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Getting banned from dinks and going to start your own server? Why can't people learn from my mistakes??
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-24-2020, 10:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Let's just say ginger is Rippe 2.0. You can't defend a pedophile, don't try. ^-^
Someone named Panda(3) just joined today just to dislike your post. Could possibly be ginger?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-25-2020, 12:13 AM)Sea Bass Wrote: Someone named Panda(3) just joined today just to dislike your post. Could possibly be ginger?
Nope, 2 separate people, just that they're in her clique (there are a lot of people who are in it, and they make it very obvious, you know who you are and honestly its disappointing.)
Also, You can tell by scoovie's first pic
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-25-2020, 12:13 AM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 10:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Let's just say ginger is Rippe 2.0. You can't defend a pedophile, don't try. ^-^
Someone named Panda(3) just joined today just to dislike your post. Could possibly be ginger?

Ginger's on both of their friends lists, but they're not alts by the looks of it
(me and poptart posted at the same time, go figure)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide