Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
ooh i like this part, this is where the arguments start and then i get more rep by posting things like this and then the admins lock the thread and spew the same shit about telling people not to be dumb
(05-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Artyum Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:32 AM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:24 AM)Artyum Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:13 AM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 10:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Let's just say ginger is Rippe 2.0. You can't defend a pedophile, don't try. ^-^
Someone named Panda(3) just joined today just to dislike your post. Could possibly be ginger?
I am pretty sure panda is a regular on the murder server, there actually top 10 on game tracker for murder.
Are you going to defend your friend or what? So far you have only disliked posts.
I'm sorry you are in such need of attention that you get mad at dislikes, the way this event with ginger was handled was complete garbage. You are calling people which you have ZERO idea of who they are "Pedo Sympathizers". Clearly you dont understand the concept of a fair trial. Let me explain a portion, There are two sides, in this case those who know what is going on, have proof, and want punishment, and those who have little idea, and LOVE to make harmful assumptions. <-- you,   NEVER assume peoples motives.
This is the internet, there’s never a fair trial. If the FBI picks y’all up you can get that.
(05-25-2020, 12:43 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:41 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:30 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote: whoa, i remember when a certain group of people were banned and everyone thought that the cliques were gone

this marks the part of the thread where everything gets violently derailed

its not like this thread is really important, everybody stopped giving a shit 2 days after she was banned
Yeah honestly it only attracted so much attention because the admins made it a forbidden fruit by to shut the fuck up about and wait for a response by Dinkleberg (Arguably the right thing to do). Now that everyone knows what happened the actual answer was rather underwhelming and no longer felt intriguing.
I love when people purposely extend the mother fucking reply chain.
Fuck off all of ya
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully. There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(05-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Artyum Wrote: I'm sorry you are in such need of attention that you get mad at dislikes, the way this event with ginger was handled was complete garbage. You are calling people which you have ZERO idea of who they are "Pedo Sympathizers". Clearly you dont understand the concept of a fair trial. Let me explain a portion, There are two sides, in this case those who know what is going on, have proof, and want punishment, and those who have little idea, and LOVE to make harmful assumptions. <-- you,   NEVER assume peoples motives.
Complete garbage? The community ban was 100% justified and warranted, we don't want that type of person in our community. I wouldn't defend my own blood if they pulled a stunt like that man. I do agree with you saying some people don't know it all, but the proof presented at the beginning of this thread explains all that needs to be said. There are no two sides to this though honestly, there was an overwhelming amount of evidence that isn't even presented here for reasons Avi stated. It was going on for far too long, that was the trial.

EDIT: People shouldn't accuse others of anything though, you are correct.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully.  There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.

Beat me to it. I'd rather not have to close a thread unless needed. I won't lose any sleep over it. Baseless accusations and mud slinging are unnecessary and unwanted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully.  There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.
The administration had plenty of time to handle this carefully. Ginger was banned 5 days ago.
(05-25-2020, 12:50 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
The administration had plenty of time to handle this carefully. Ginger was banned 5 days ago.

This situation was fully handled within reason to the best of our ability. This entire thread was largely unnecessary.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-25-2020, 12:49 AM)dong Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Artyum Wrote: I'm sorry you are in such need of attention that you get mad at dislikes, the way this event with ginger was handled was complete garbage. You are calling people which you have ZERO idea of who they are "Pedo Sympathizers". Clearly you dont understand the concept of a fair trial. Let me explain a portion, There are two sides, in this case those who know what is going on, have proof, and want punishment, and those who have little idea, and LOVE to make harmful assumptions. <-- you,   NEVER assume peoples motives.
Complete garbage? The community ban was 100% justified and warranted, we don't want that type of person in our community. I wouldn't defend my own blood if they pulled a stunt like that man. I do agree with you saying some people don't know it all, but the proof presented at the beginning of this thread explains all that needs to be said. There are no two sides to this though honestly, there was an overwhelming amount of evidence that isn't even presented here for reasons Avi stated. It was going on for far too long, that was the trial.
I'm saying that dinkleberg could have made a full explanation of the ban, yet chose to wait a long period of time causing people to make assumptions